- Known as a versatile and compassionate cardiac surgeon, Dr Sandeep Singh is a versatile and compassionate cardiac surgeon. He has worked and trained in top cardiovascular institutes, includes Texas Heart Institute, Houston, US, and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
- With over 27 years of experience, in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, Dr Singh has served as Director and Head in several organizations. He has also contributed in starting Cardiac Surgery in over five hospitals in India.
- Failing heart surgeries and left ventricular assist devices.
- Aortic surgeries (especially aortic aneurysms) and peripheral vascular surgeries.
- Beating heart surgeries Robotics and Minimally Invasive (MIS) Cardiac Surgery.
- Robotics and Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Fellowship at Texas Heart Institute, Houston, Texas, USA,
- Buffalo General Hospital, Buffalo
- General Hospital, Boston.
- Brigham & Women Hospital, Boston.
- Registrar ship at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney Australia
- Director and Senior Consultant, Cardiac Surgery, Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon (Currently)
- Director & Head of Cardio-thoracic & vascular surgery at Fortis Hospital, Venkateshwar Hospital & Max Superspeciality Hospital
- Director & Head of Cardio- vascular surgery at Delhi Heart and Lung Institute
- Senior Consultant & Chief of Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery at Metro Group of Hospitals.
- Consultant CTVS at Escort Heart Institute & Research Centre
- M Ch
Awards & Recognitions
- Outstanding Fellow Award for the year 1998 – 1999 by the Denton A. Cooley Cardio- vascular Surgical Society (D.A.C.V.S.S.).
- Rotary International Vocational Award, presented by Rotary International, in June 2003.
- Kesar Khusbu Times Award, presented for excellence in cardiac surgery, Meerut, in May 2004.
- Delhi Ratan, a prestigious Delhi State Award, presented by the ‘All India Conference of Intellectuals’ in Oct. 2015 at New Delhi.