- With a super-specialization in Neurosurgery, Dr. S. K. Sogani is one of the most accomplished neurosurgeon in Delhi and NCR.
- He has an extensive experience of more than 3 decades in the field and is an expert in various types of neuro and spine surgeries.
- His interest lies in tumor removal surgery, skull base surgery, brain stroke surgery, head injury, micro neurosurgery, different types of spine surgery and emergency trauma surgery.
- Along with his practice, Dr. Sogani is also a trainer and teacher for neurosurgery to under graduate and post graduate students. He is a teacher of the DNB degree of Neurosurgery of the National Board.
- He holds memberships of renowned medical associations and is highly respected among his peers. He is regularly invited as a faculty to various annual conferences and seminars for neurosurgery all across the globe.
- He has attended numerous scientific meetings and CMEs and has delivered more than 200 lectures along with several presentations on neurosurgery and spine surgery.
- Dr. Sogani has contributed immensely towards neurosurgery in India. He has received several awards for his community services and dedication towards his field of expertise.
- Skull base surgery
- Brain tumor surgery
- Aneurysm surgery
- Brain stroke surgery
- Brain hematoma
- Spinal tap
- Lumbar puncture surgery
- Endoscopic surgery for trans sphenoidal pituitary tumor
- Micro neurosurgery
- Surgery for Spinal tumors
- Spinal trauma surgery
- Spinal disc prolapse
- Emergency surgery for brain and spine trauma
- Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi since 1999
- Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from 1984 to 1999
- MBBS from Jiwaji University, Gwalior, 1975
- MS in General Surgery from Jiwaji University, Gwalior, 1980
- MCh in Neurosurgery from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1983
- Indian Medical Association
- Neurological Society of India
- Trauma Society of India
- Society of Neuro-Oncology, USA
- Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology
Awards and Recognitions
- Received the Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Award in 1992
- Received the Pride of India Gold Award in 1992
- Received the Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award in 1991
- Received the Jain Gaurav Award in 1991 and 1999
- Received the Utkarsh Samaj Seva Award
- Honored with Samaj Seva Pratibha Samman