- Dr. Praveen K S is a highly qualified neurosurgeon with over a decade of experience in handling all kinds of neurological diseases and disorders.
- He specializes in Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neuro Oncology, Endoscopic neurosurgery, Aneurysms and Neuro- Trauma and has performed over 4000 neurosurgeries in his career.
- He is also an expert in neuro spinal surgeries and has handled several complex neurological cases by providing excellent outcomes.
- He is one of the few neurosurgeons in India specializing in pediatric neurosurgery and has performed surgeries on pediatric patients for different types of brain and spinal complexities.
- Dr. Praveen actively organizes medical camps and attends workshops all over Karnataka to provide treatment to patients with neurological disorders. He works with the motive of providing the best and affordable treatment to all his patients without compromising on the quality.
- He has attended conferences, seminars, CMEs and has presented papers on various subjects of neurosurgery and has been highly appreciated by his colleagues and peers.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Brain and spine Minimal Access surgery
- Neuro Vascular Surgery
- Complex neurosurgical instrumentation
- Brain and spinal tumor surgery
- Microsurgical clipping of aneurysms
- Peripheral nerve decompression
- Management of complex head injuries
- Micro discectomy of lumbar and cervical spine
- Extradural, intradural and extramedullary tumor removal surgeries
- Colloid cyst excision
- Intraventricular parasitic cyst removal
- Endoscopic CSF leak repairs
- Endoscopic endonasal pituitary tumor excision
- Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore since 2017
- Visiting Consultant of Neurosurgery at Shankara Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Bangalore since 2015
- Visiting Consultant of Neurosurgery at Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore since 2013
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at Sagar Apollo Hospital, Bangalore from 2012 to 2017
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Madurai from 2010 to 2011
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at Vikram Hospital Private Limited, Mysore from 2009 to 2010
- Independent Consultant of Neurosurgery in Mysore from 2008 to 2009
- MBBS from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, 2000
- MS in General Surgery from Stanley Medical College, Chennai, 2004
- DNB in General Surgery from National Board of examinations, New Delhi, 2004
- MCh in Neurosurgery from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore, 2008
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery from Diakonie Klinikum, University of Tubingen, Stuttgart, 2015
- Neurological Society of India
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Bangalore Neurological Society