Profile Snapshot of Dr. Mahesh Koregol
- Dr. Mahesh Koregol is a well-known gynecologist and obstetrician in Bengaluru with extensive knowledge and expertise in infertility treatment and Reproductive medicine.
- Dr. Koregol has over a decade of experience in the management of infertility and reproductive medicine and has helped a large number of infertile couples to conceive.
- He provides infertility treatment for both male and female patients that includes IVF, IUI, ICSI, TESA, PESA, sperm analysis, etc.
- Dr. Koregol holds a Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from the renowned Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and has trained in various technologies and methods for ART.
- Along with his practice, he has also taught and trained young gynecologists in IVF techniques and infertility and continues to train undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- He also has a keen interest in research and has published various papers, abstracts, and articles in renowned national and international journals. Dr. Koregol has also authored various book chapters on infertility and has written articles in newspapers on infertility.
- Dr. Koregol holds memberships of prestigious medical organizations. He regularly gets invited as a guest faculty to various national and international conferences, meetings, and seminars and has presented his research papers on various occasions on such platforms.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Mahesh Koregol
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Nova IVI Fertility, Bengaluru since 2013
Dr. Mahesh Koregol’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka
- MS in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Mangalore
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru
- Member of Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Memberships of Dr. Mahesh Koregol
- Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India (Life Member)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (Bengaluru chapter)
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (Life member)
- Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists