- Dr. Mahesh Koregol is a well known gynecologist and obstetrician in Bangalore with extensive knowledge and expertise in infertility treatment and Reproductive medicine.
- He has over a decade of experience in the management of infertility and reproductive medicine and has helped a large number of infertile couple to conceive.
- He provides infertility treatment both male and female patients that includes IVF, IUI, ICSI, TESA, PESA, sperm analysis, etc.
- Dr. Koregol holds a Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from the renowned Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and has trained in various technologies and methods for ART.
- Along with his practice, he has also taught and trained young gynecologists in IVF techniques and infertility and continues to train under graduate and post graduate students.
- He also has a keen interest in research and has published various papers, abstracts and articles in renowned national and international journals. He has also authored various book chapters on infertility and has written articles on newspapers on infertility.
- Dr. Koregol holds memberships of prestigious medical organizations. He regularly gets invited as a guest faculty to various national and international conferences, meetings and seminars and has presented his research papers on various occasions in such platforms.
- Ovulation stimulation
- Ovulation Induction
- Fallopian tube recanalization
- Management of male infertility
- Micro testicular sperm extraction
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
- Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA)
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA)
- Consultant of IVF and Infertility at Nova IVI Fertility, Bangalore since 2013
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka
- MS in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Mangalore
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Member of Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India (Life member)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (Bangalore chapter)
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (Life member)
- Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists