Designation of Dr. Kaushik V V
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Kaushik V V
- Dr. V V Kaushik is an accredited Rheumatologist in Chennai with substantial experience internationally.
- He is practicing with Apollo Hospital, Greams Road in Chennai as a senior consultant after his assignments in the UK.
- Dr. Kaushik is offering consultation and treatment for any joint problem for the last 22 years.
- Patients can also see him at his Numgambakkam clinic for Arthritis or Rheumatism and many others.
- Dr. Kaushik had his initial experience in Internal Medicine and later completed training in Rheumatology at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital.
- He has published his work in prominent Indian and International journals.
Dr. V V Kaushik’s Expertise
- Arthritis Treatment
- Bursitis Treatment
- Chronic Back Pain Treatment
- Connective Tissue Diseases Treatment
- Gout Treatment
- Lupus Treatment
- Osteoarthritis Treatment
- Rheumatism Treatment
Work Experience of Dr. Kaushik V V
- More than 22 years of experience
- Working as Consultant – Rheumatologist at Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Consultant (Rheumatologist) at Lincoln County Hospital, England
- Consultant – Rheumatologist at Boston Pilgrim Hospital, United Kingdom
Dr. V V Kaushik’s Qualifications
- CCT (Rheumatology)
- FRCP (Rheumatology)
Memberships of Dr. Kaushik V V
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Kaushik V V
- Presented the Healthcare Champion Award in England (2011)
Publications of Dr. Kaushik V V
- Polymyositis – P. Truepenny, V.V. Kaushik and H.Lempp – British Medical Journal – 2012 Mar 15; 344:e1181
- How common is methotrexate pneumonitis? A large prospective study investigates – N. Sathi, B. Chikura, V.V.Kaushik, R. Wiswell, J.K. Dawson
- Chikungunya Fever – R.Yazdani, V.V.Kaushik – Rheumatology (Oxford) – 2007;46(7):1214-5
- Does the use of QuantiFERON-TB testing offer any advantage over Tuberculin skin testing as a pre-treatment screening tool for RA patients going on to Biologic Therapies? – V.V.Kaushik, S.Ambalavanan, K. Binymin – Rheumatology (Oxford) – 2007 Dec; 46(12):1863-4