Profile Snapshot of Dr. Vishal Rastogi
- Dr. Vishal Rastogi is a leading Interventional Cardiologist in Delhi specializing in Heart Failure Management.
- He is currently associated with Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and heads the Advance Heart Failure Program in the hospital and is in charge of the Heart Failure Clinic too.
- Dr. Vishal Rastogi has over 20 years of experience in the field and holds the credit for the largest number of Impella Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) implants in critically ill patients in India.
- He has performed a large number of Coronary and Peripheral Angiographies and diagnostic cardiac catheterizations in both adult and pediatric patients among several other interventional cardiac procedures.
- He is among the top interventional cardiologists in India with years of training, skills, and knowledge in the treatment of patients with complex coronary interventions and various other types of heart diseases and disorders.
- Dr. Vishal Rastogi is highly trained in heart failure management and acquired the feat from the prestigious Texas Heart Institute in the USA.
- Dr. Rastogi holds memberships of renowned medical associations and takes part as a faculty in meetings and conferences on interventional cardiology.
- Dr. Rastogi also has a keen interest in research and has published a number of articles based on the treatment and management of heart failure in renowned national and international journals.
Dr. Vishal Rastogi’s Expertise
- Angioplasty and Rotablation
- Angioplasty Stenting
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter and Defibrillator Implantation
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Coronary and Peripheral Angiographies
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Diagnostic Electrophysiological studies
- Endovascular Stent Grafting for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Impella Left Ventricular Assist Device implanting (LVAD)
- Management and treatment of Complex Cyanotic Congenital Heart Diseases
- Management of Heart Failure patients
- Management of heart transplant patients
- Percutaneous Ablation of Septal Hypertrophy in HOCM
- PTCA and Stenting- Complex Multi vessel
- TAVI procedure
- Temporary Pacemaker Implantation
Work Experience of Dr. Vishal Rastogi
- Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Max Heart and Vascular Institute, New Delhi
Dr. Vishal Rastogi’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University in 1996
- MD in Internal Medicine from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University in 1999
- DM in Cardiology from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2004
- Fellow of Society of Coronary Angiography and Interventions
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Training in the Management and Treatment of Advanced Heart Failure with Left Ventricular Assist Device, Cardiac Transplant and Stem Cell Transplant from Texas Heart Institute, Boston, USA
Memberships of Dr. Vishal Rastogi
- Cardiological Society of India
- European Society of Cardiology (Heart Failure Association)