- Dr. Vishal Rastogi is a leading Interventional cardiologist in Delhi specializing Heart Failure Management.
- He is currently associated with Fortis Escorts Heart Institute as the Principal Interventional Cardiologist. He heads the Advance Heart Failure Program in the hospital and is also the in charge of the Heart Failure Clinic.
- He has over 15 years of experience in the field and holds credit of the largest number of Impella Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) implants in critically ill patients in India.
- He has performed a large number of Coronary and Peripheral Angiographies and diagnostic cardiac catheterization in both adult and pediatric patients among several other interventional cardiac procedures.
- He is among the top most interventional cardiologists in India with years of training, skills and knowledge in the treatment patients with complex coronary interventions and various other types of heart diseases and disorders.
- He is highly trained in heart failure management and acquired the feat from the prestigious Texas Heart Institute in USA.
- He holds memberships of renowned medical associations and takes part as a faculty in meetings and conferences on interventional cardiology.
- Dr. Rastogi also has a keen interest in research and has published number of articles based on the treatment and management of heart failure in renowned national and international journals.
- Management of Heart Failure patients
- Angioplasty Stenting
- Impella Left Ventricular Assist Device implanting (LVAD)
- Temporary Pacemaker Implantation
- TAVI procedure
- Coronary and Peripheral Angiographies
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Management and treatment of Complex Cyanotic Congenital Heart Diseases
- Management of heart transplant patients
- Diagnostic Electrophysiological studies
- PTCA and Stenting- Complex Multi vessel
- Angioplasty and Rotablation
- Percutaneous Ablation of Septal Hypertrophy in HOCM
- Endovascular Stent Grafting for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter and Defibrillator Implantation
- Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Max Heart and Vascular Institute, New Delhi
- MBBS from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, 1996
- MD in Internal Medicine from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, 1999
- DM in Cardiology from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 2004
- Fellow of Society of Coronary Angiography and Interventions
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Training in the Management and Treatment of Advanced Heart Failure with Left Ventricular Assist Device, Cardiac Transplant and Stem Cell Transplant from Texas Heart Institute, Boston, USA
- Cardiological Society of India
- European Society of Cardiology (Heart Failure Association)