Profile Snapshot of Dr. Vijaya Rajakumari
- Dr. Vijaya Raja Kumari is one of the top laparoscopy & Renal Transplant surgeons in India with nearly 30 years of experience in the field.
- She is skilled in handling complex, high-risk transplant surgeries, and post-transplant problems.
- The state award winner Dr. Vijaya Raja Kumari practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Noida, and New Delhi.
- She offers non-surgical fat loss treatment in addition to aesthetic procedures. A major part of Dr. Vijaya Raja Kumari’s experience comes from Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy.
Work Experience of Dr. Vijaya Rajakumari
- Total 30+ years of experience
- Senior Consultant – Transplant Surgery, Apollo Hospital
Dr. Vijaya Raja Kumari’s Qualifications
- MS – General Surgery
Memberships of Dr. Vijaya Raja Kumari
- Fellowship in Multi-organ retrieval and transplantation
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Vijaya Rajakumari
- Dr. Sarathchandra award in clinical surgery by Tamil Nadu State Government
- Indian Medical Association – Tamilnadu branch awarded the following State Awards for 1990
- Best outgoing in clinical surgery – Dr.Subramanian Award
- Dr.Varadarajan Award for best outgoing in surgery
- Dr. S.G.Rajarathinam Award – for overall performance
- Awarded University of Madras
- Dr. Guruswamy Mudaliar prize
- Prof. Dr. Lalitha Kameswaran award