- Dr. Snehal Kulkarni is a renowned pediatric cardiologist in Mumbai and is currently practicing in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- She specializes in the management and treatment of fetal cardiac diseases, non invasive pediatric cardiology and Adult Congenital heart diseases.
- She is an expert in Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Catheterization, Stent implantation, Cardiac Pathology and Balloon dilatation.
- She has more than 2 decades of experience in pediatric cardiology and has acquired her trainings from prestigious institutions in USA.
- Dr. Kulkarni has also worked as a professor and trainer for cardiology in prestigious medical institutions. She is a teacher for the DNB degree of Pediatric Cardiology of the National Board.
- With an equal interest in research, she has more than 40 publications to her credit in national and international journals. She has also authored and co-authored several chapters in medical textbooks.
- She holds memberships of prestigious medical associations and has served as the Secretary of the Pediatric Cardiac Society of India.
- Pediatric Cardiac care
- Non invasive Pediatric Cardiology
- Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Catheterization
- Balloon Dilatation
- Stent implantation
- Management of fetal cardiac diseases and disorders
- Management and treatment of cardiac diseases in infants and adolescents
- Management and treatment of adult congenital heart diseases
- Cardiac Pathology
- Consultant of Pediatric Cardiology at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Presently
- Chief Consultant of Pediatric Cardiology at the International Centre for Cardiothoracic and Vascular Diseases, Chennai
- Consultant of Cardiology at the Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
- Assistant Professor of Cardiology at Seth G S Medical College and K E M Hospital, Mumbai
- Teacher for DNB (Pediatric Cardiology) of the National Board of Examination
- MD in General Medicine
- DM in Cardiology
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology from Duke University Medical Centre, USA
- Training in Cardiac Pathology from the Children’s Hospital, Boston, USA
- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (Former Secretary)
- Cardiological Society of India
- Indian Society of Echocardiography