Designation of Dr. Snehal Kulkarni
Dr. Snehal Kulkarni
Consultant – Pediatric Cardiology
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Snehal Kulkarni
- Dr. Snehal Kulkarni is a renowned pediatric cardiologist in Mumbai and is currently practicing in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- She specializes in the management and treatment of fetal cardiac diseases, non-invasive pediatric cardiology, and Adult Congenital heart diseases.
- She is an expert in Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Catheterization, Stent implantation, Cardiac Pathology, and Balloon dilatation.
- She has more than 2 decades of experience in pediatric cardiology and has acquired her training from prestigious institutions in the USA.
- Dr. Kulkarni has also worked as a professor and trainer for cardiology in prestigious medical institutions. She is a teacher for the DNB degree in Pediatric Cardiology of the National Board.
- With an equal interest in research, she has more than 40 publications to her credit in national and international journals. She has also authored and co-authored several chapters in medical textbooks.
- She holds memberships in prestigious medical associations and has served as the Secretary of the Pediatric Cardiac Society of India.
Dr. Snehal Kulkarni’s Expertise
- Balloon Dilatation
- Cardiac Pathology
- Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Catheterization
- Management and treatment of adult congenital heart diseases
- Management and treatment of cardiac diseases in infants and adolescents
- Management of fetal cardiac diseases and disorders
- Non-invasive Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Cardiac care
- Stent implantation
Work Experience of Dr. Snehal Kulkarni
- Consultant of Pediatric Cardiology at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Presently
- Chief Consultant of Pediatric Cardiology at the International Centre for Cardiothoracic and Vascular Diseases, Chennai
- Consultant of Cardiology at the Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
- Assistant Professor of Cardiology at Seth G S Medical College and K E M Hospital, Mumbai
- Teacher for DNB (Pediatric Cardiology) of the National Board of Examination
Dr. Snehal Kulkarni’s Qualifications
- MD in General Medicine
- DM in Cardiology
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology from Duke University Medical Centre, USA
- Training in Cardiac Pathology from the Children’s Hospital, Boston, USA
Memberships of Dr. Snehal Kulkarni
- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (Former Secretary)
- Cardiological Society of India
- Indian Society of Echocardiography