Profile Snapshot of Dr. Shilpi Sharma
- Dr. Shilpi Sharma is a highly experienced surgeon and oncologist who has previously worked in prestigious institutions such as Tata Memorial Hospital, and National Cancer Institute.
- Throughout her career, she has conducted various high-quality research in the field of head and neck cancers. Dr. Shilpi Sharma has also been part of various randomized and nonrandomized trials and has also been involved in clinical and translational research.
- She is also a member of the ICMR guideline committee which formulated the ICMR guidelines on tongue cancers. She is also a member of many prestigious professional bodies,
- Dr. Shilpi Sharma has also delivered lectures, moderated sessions, and has participated in panel discussions, and has also done surgical demonstrations, at several reputed national and international conferences.
- She has also been involved in the training of younger doctors and nurses.
Work Experience of Dr. Shilpi Sharma
- Consultant – Surgical Oncology at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram (Currently)
- Senior Consultant & Head and Neck Neurosurgeon at National Cancer Institution, Nagpur
- Specialist Senior Registrar at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
Dr. Shilpi Sharma’s Qualifications
- MBSS from Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi
- MD – Otorhinolaryngology from Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi
Memberships of Dr. Shilpi Sharma
- Asia-Pacific Society of Thyroid Surgery, ( APTS)
- Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO), India
- Indian Thyroid Society (ITS)
- Association of otorhinolaryngologists of India (AOI)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Shilpi Sharma
- Best Oral presentation award at 1st Congress of Asia Pacific Society Of Thyroid Surgery, APTS, Korea, November 2015.
- International travel grant by the organizers to present a paper at 1st Congress of Asia-Pacific Society of Thyroid Surgery,( APTS), Korea 2015.
- International travel grant by Science & Engineering research board to present a paper at “IFHNOS 5th world congress American Head & Neck Society (AHNS) annual meeting, New York, July 2014.
- International travel grant by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) & Sam Mistry Fund to present a paper in 8th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, American Head and Neck Society, Toronto, Canada, July 2012
- Conference Scholarship to attend 11th Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO), Mumbai, 2011.