- Dr Shilpi Sharma is a highly experienced surgeon and oncologist who has previously worked in prestigious institutions such as Tata Memorial Hospital, and National Cancer Institute.
- Throughout her career, she has conducted various high quality researches in the field of head and neck cancers. She has also been part of various randomized and non randomized trials, and has also been involved in clinical and translational research.
- She is also a member of ICMR guideline committee which formulated the ICMR guidelines on tongue cancers. She is also member of many prestigious professional bodies,
- She has also delivered lectures, moderated sessions, and has participated in panel discussions and has also done surgical demonstrations, at several reputed national and international conferences. She has also been involved in training of younger doctors and nurses.
- Management of Head and Neck Cancers
- Complex Resections and Reconstructive Surgeries for head and neck cancers including LASER procedures
- Screening, detection, surgery and reconstruction of oral cancers
- Surgery for thyroid and parotid cancer
- Consultant – Surgical Oncology, Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon (Currently)
- Senior Consultant & Head and Neck Neurosurgeon – National Cancer Institution, Nagpur
- Specialist Senior Registrar – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- MBSS – Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi
- MD – Otorhinolaryngology from Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi
- Asia-Pacific Society of Thyroid Surgery, ( APTS)
- Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO), India
- Indian Thyroid society (ITS)
- Association of otorhinolaryngologists of India (AOI)
Awards & Recognitions
- Best Oral presentation award at 1st Congress of Asia Pacific Society Of Thyroid Surgery, APTS, Korea, November 2015.
- International travel grant by the organizers to present a paper at 1st Congress of Asia-Pacific Society of Thyroid Surgery,( APTS), Korea 2015.
- International travel grant by Science & Engineering research board to present a paper at “IFHNOS 5th world congress American Head & Neck Society (AHNS) annual meeting, New York, July 2014 .
- International travel grant by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) & Sam Mistry Fund to present a paper in 8th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, American Head and Neck Society, Toronto, Canada, July 2012
- Conference Scholarship to attend 11th Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO), Mumbai, 2011.