Dr. Sandeep Mehta
Director – Surgical Oncology
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Dr. Sandeep Mehta is a renowned Head and Neck Onco Surgeon who specializes in Plastic and Micro vascular Reconstructive surgery.
- He has over two decades of experience in the field and performs Robotic and Laparoscopic surgeries for cancers of the head and neck.
- He has an advanced training in Maxillofacial Bioengineered tissue synthesis and reconstruction and therefore performs all kinds of cancer surgery affecting the head and neck regions.
- Prior to joining Fortis Shalimar Bagh, he has held prestigious positions in prestigious cancer centers in India that includes BLK Hospital, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute in New Delhi and Tata Main Hospital in Jharkhand.
- Dr. Mehta is an esteemed member of several medical organizations and is a highly respected Onco surgeon.
- He has presented papers on his research work related to original reconstructive work in cancer, micro vascular surgery and maxillofacial trauma in various national and international seminars, CMEs and conferences.
- He regularly conducts workshops for head and neck cancers and has numerous publications to his credit in world renowned medical journals.
- All kinds of Head and Neck Cancer surgery
- Skull base surgery- reconstruction and resection
- Trans-oral and Micro-laryngeal Laser surgery
- Post Laryngectomy Voice rehabilitation
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery for Head and Neck Cancers
- Maxillofacial Bioengineered tissue synthesis
- Director, Surgical Oncology, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Assistant Director of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Presently
- Senior Consultant of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi
- Associate Specialist of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology at Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur
- Pool Officer and Specialist Plastic Surgeon at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- MS in General Surgery
- MCh in Plastic Surgery and Micro vascular Reconstructive Surgery
- Transoral and Microlaryngeal Laser Surgery and Head and Neck Oncology from University of Genova, Italy
- Transoral Robotic Surgery and Reconstruction from University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Skull Base Resection and Reconstruction from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry (with Pittsburg Skull base programme)
- Voice Rehabilitation Post Laryngectomy from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Maxillofacial Bioengineered Tissue Synthesis and Reconstructions, AO workshops, South East Asia
- International College of Surgeons
- National Academy of Burns, India
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology
- Association of Surgeons of India, Joint Secretary (Indore City Chapter)
- International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Society of Robotic Surgery