Designation of Dr. Sandeep Mehta
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sandeep Mehta
- Dr. Sandeep Mehta is a renowned Head and Neck Onco Surgeon who specializes in Plastic and Microvascular Reconstructive surgery.
- He has over three decades of experience in the field and performs Robotic and Laparoscopic surgeries for cancers of the head and neck.
- He has advanced training in Maxillofacial Bioengineered tissue synthesis and reconstruction and therefore performs all kinds of cancer surgery affecting the head and neck regions.
- Dr. Mehta is an esteemed member of several medical organizations and is a highly respected Onco surgeon.
- He has presented papers on his research work related to original reconstructive work in cancer, microvascular surgery, and maxillofacial trauma in various national and international seminars, CMEs, and conferences.
- Dr. Sandeep Mehta regularly conducts workshops for head and neck cancers and has numerous publications to his credit in world-renowned medical journals.
Dr. Sandeep Mehta’s Expertise
- All kinds of Head and Neck Cancer surgery
- Skull base surgery- reconstruction and resection
- Trans-oral and Micro-laryngeal Laser surgery
- Post Laryngectomy Voice rehabilitation
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery for Head and Neck Cancers
- Maxillofacial Bioengineered tissue synthesis
Work Experience of Dr. Sandeep Mehta
- Senior Consultant (Surgical Oncology) Plastic surgeon- Reconstructive Cancer Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India, Presently
- Director – Surgical Oncology at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Assistant Director of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi
- Associate Specialist of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology at Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur
- Pool Officer and Specialist Plastic Surgeon at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Sandeep Mehta’s Qualifications
- MS in General Surgery
- MCh in Plastic Surgery and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
Advanced Training done by Dr. Sandeep Mehta
- Transoral and Microlaryngeal Laser Surgery and Head and Neck Oncology from University of Genova, Italy
- Transoral Robotic Surgery and Reconstruction from University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Skull Base Resection and Reconstruction from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry (with Pittsburg Skull base program)
- Voice Rehabilitation Post Laryngectomy from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Maxillofacial Bioengineered Tissue Synthesis and Reconstructions, AO workshops, South East Asia
Memberships of Dr. Sandeep Mehta
- International College of Surgeons
- National Academy of Burns, India
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology
- Association of Surgeons of India, Joint Secretary (Indore City Chapter)
- International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Society of Robotic Surgery