- Dr. Rajasundaram is a highly successful and experienced Surgical Oncologist with great expertise in performing laparoscopic cancer surgeries.
- He has over 25 years of experience in Surgical Oncology and has performed more than 15,000 cancer-related surgeries till date.
- His expertise lies in the treatment of various types of cancers including organ cancers, solid cancers, blood cancers, inherited cancers and benign tumors.
- Dr. Rajasundaram has spent several years as a teacher and trainer of Surgical Oncology. He has been part of various medical institutes and helped the department of Oncology to take up complex and risky cases.
- His love for research can be seen in his numerous publications in renowned peer-reviewed national and international journals. He also takes part in medical and scientific conferences and meetings in India and overseas.
- He is highly dedicated towards providing the best cancer treatment and is the best oncology surgeon to use laparoscopic surgery for treating his patients successfully.
- He regularly gets invited to deliver lectures and speak on various occasions both on a national and global basis. He is recognized worldwide for his work and is a member of various medical associations.
- Laparoscopic cancer surgery for brain, head and neck, lungs, breast, thyroid, Esophagus, bile duct, bladder
- Laparoscopic and Traditional surgery for different types of complex and high risk cancers
- Bone and joint replacement for cancer patients, spinal cancer treatment
- Gastro-intestinal, Gynecological, Genito-urinary cancers treatment
- Treatment and management of cancers of solid organs, inherited cancers, blood cancers (Leukemia and Lymphoma)
- Director and HOD of Surgical Oncology at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Perumbakkam, Chennai since 2016
- Director of Oncology at SRM Institutes of Medical Sciences, Chennai from 2014 to 2016
- Professor and HOD of Surgical Oncology at Sri Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Science, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
- Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Apollo Hospital, Chennai from 2002 to 2014
- Professor of Surgical Oncology at Raja Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University, Chennai from 2002 to 2009
- Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology at the Cancer Institute (WIA), Chennai from 2000 to 2002
- Special Trainee of Vascular Surgery at Government General Hospital, Chennai from 1997 to 1998
- MBBS from Madras Medical College, Chennai, 1991
- MS in General Surgery from Madras Medical College, Chennai, 1997
- DNB in General Surgery from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 1997
- MCh in Surgical Oncology from Cancer Institute (WIA), Dr. Murthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences, Dr. M G R Medical University
- Fellowship of the Association of Surgeons of India, 2005
- Fellowship of the Association of Minimal Access Surgery, 2007
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Radio Oncologists of India
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
- Indian Society of Oncology
- European Society of Medical Oncologists
- Obstetric and Gynecological Society of Southern India