- Dr. Mandar Nadkarni is a well known name in the field of Breast onco surgery in India.
- He has performed more than 8000 breast surgeries for cancer patients in 17+ years of experience in Surgical oncology.
- He has also performed over 500 oncoplastic procedures that include therapeutic mammoplasty as well as whole breast reconstruction. He also holds credit of more than 100 hookwire localization for impalpable lesion procedures.
- Dr. Nadkarni did his trainings in Oncology from the Tata Memorial Hospital and has spent more than a decade in the prestigious institution taking up numerous cases of breast cancer surgeries. He received his training in Surgery from Sion Hospital.
- Along with his expertise in breast cancer surgery, Dr. Nadkarni also has extensive experience in Colorectal, GI onco surgery and other general onco surgeries.
- He is closely associated with several cancer organizations of the world and regularly takes part in cancer workshops and cancer awareness programs.
- He is invited to attend conferences and deliver talks at scientific meetings both at the national and international level.
- He also has over 20 publications to his credit in renowned medical and oncology journals of the world.
- Breast cancer surgery
- Oncoplastic breast surgery with flaps and implants
- Sentinel node biopsies with radioactive isotope and blue dye technique
- Breast removal and Breast conserving surgery
- Breast reconstruction surgery with or without flaps and implants
- Bilateral prophylactic mastectomy
- Skin sparing and nipple areola preserving Mastectomy
- Four nodes axillary sampling
- Microdochectomy and Hadfields procedure for the management of blood stained nipple discharge
- Cosmetic surgery for treatment of benign breast lumps
- Colorectal onco surgery, GI onco surgery and other general onco surgeries
- Consultant for Breast and Colorectal Oncology Surgery at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai since 2009
- Associate Professor and Consultant for Oncology at the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai from 1999 to 2009
- DNB in Surgical Oncology from National Board of Examinations
- Training in Oncology Surgery from Sion Hospital, Mumbai
- Training in Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Visiting Observership for Oncoplastic surgery and implant reconstructions from Centre Oscar Lambret
- Association of Surgeons of India