- Dr. K. R. Vasudevan is a surgical gastroenterologist who has been trained at one of India’s best hospitals. Over a short span of 12 years, his career has progressed to the role of leading a team.
- He has established and sustained a liver transplant program at PSRI over the last few years. Due to his experience with over 1200 live donor liver transplants, he was selected for this role.
- He has also trained a team in a government hospital in Gambhat, Pakistan to develop their liver transplant program through regular frequent visits. This team performs 8-10 liver transplants each month.
- MBBS – 1998 Goa Medical College, Goa, India
- MS- 2002, Goa Medical College, Goa, India
- DNB Surgical Gastroenterology, 2008, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- International Liver Transplant Society
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Founder Member, Liver Transplant Society of India
- Indian Chapter, International Hepato Pancreato Billiary Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Recognized as key opinion leader by the Transplant Society in 2011
- Travel Grant by International Liver Transplant Society for abstract at the 18th Annual International Conference, 2012,
- Young Investigator Award by International Liver Transplant Society at the 13TH Annual International Conference