Profile Snapshot of Dr. Arun Kannan
- Dr. Arun Kannan is a well-known joint replacement surgeon at the Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- In his 16 years of experience doing joint surgeries and treating orthopedic issues, Dr. Arun Kannan has worked in the US as well as India and has gained enough trust and recognition from his patients.
- One can reach out to him for treatment of joint mobilization, fractures, and surgeries of joints, shoulders, legs, replacement surgeries, osteoporosis treatment, etc.
- He has been excellent in his academics as well as practice because of which he received prizes and appreciation in both.
- One can either consult him online or book an appointment with him at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
Work Experience of Dr. Arun Kannan
- Visiting Consultant at Apollo Speciality Hospital, Nandanam since 2013
- Fellow, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, the USA from 2012 to 2013
- Fellow, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, the USA from 2011 to 2012
- Junior consultant at Avenue Hospital of Melbourne, Australia from 2011 to 2011
- Senior Registrar, All India Institute of Medical Sciences from 2009 to 2010
Dr. Arun Kannan’s Qualifications
- MS in Orthopedics from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2008
- MBBS from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 2005
Memberships of Dr. Arun Kannan
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Federation Of Sports Medicine
- Indian Medical Association
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Arun Kannan
- Received Braun Scholarship for Post Graduate Excellence in Orthopedics in the year 2007
- Secured All India Rank 3 In PG Entrance Exam in the year 2006
- Winner of Prof A. Venugopal prize in Urology in the years 2003 and 2004 consecutively
- Winner of National Merit Scholarship in 1997