- Dr. Ram Chaddha is a specialist Spine Surgeon in Mumbai with an expertise in the management and treatment of all kinds of spinal disorders.
- He holds an extensive experience of over 25 years in the field and has performed a large number of surgeries for spine deformity and spine reconstruction.
- He is trained in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and is also among the few surgeons in India to hold expertise in Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Spine Surgery.
- Along with traditional spinal procedures, Dr. Chaddha finds interest in endoscopic and laparoscopic spinal surgeries.
- He has been associated with various hospitals in Mumbai both as a Consultant for spinal surgery as well as a teacher.
- He spent a considerable number of years in training under graduate and post graduate students and has also been an examiner for such courses in Mumbai University.
- His interest also lies in clinical research and has been associated with various hospitals and spinal centers in inventing better and efficient spinal surgical procedures. His current research is based on endoscopic and minimally invasive spine surgery for complex trauma.
- He has published numerous articles, abstracts and papers on his work in renowned national and international journals and which have been highly appreciated by his peers.
- Dr. Chaddha has always been a part of orthopedic conferences and meetings both in the national and international scale. He actively takes part in workshops and CMEs and has given presentations and lectures on various aspects of spinal disorders management and treatment.
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Spine surgery
- Spinal deformity correction surgery
- Surgery for AO spine and complex trauma
- Revision spine surgery
- Surgery for correction of complex deformities of the spine
- Spine Instrumentation
- Surgery for spinal injuries and fractures
- Spinal tumor surgery
- Consultant of Spine Surgery at S L Raheja Hospital, Mahim, Mumbai, Presently
- Consultant of Spine Surgery at Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Consultant of Spine Surgery at Guru Nanak Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant and Honorary Associate Professor of Orthopedics and Spine Surgery at K J Somaiya Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Consultant and Associate Professor of Orthopedics and Spine Surgery at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant of Orthopedics and Spine Surgery at Madras Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Chennai
- MBBS from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai
- MS in Orthopedics from University of Mumbai
- AO Fellowship from Klinik fur Unfallchirurgie, Zurich, Switzerland
- AO special Grant Fellowship from Medizinische Hochschule, Hannover, Germany
- AADO Fellowship from Chinese University of Hong Kong
Other International Fellowships in Spine Surgery from:
- Clinique St. Jean Languedoc, Toulouse, France
- Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, U.S.A
- T.O, Strasbourg, France
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Founder member of Indian Arthroplasty Association
- Indian Medical Association
- Maharashtra Orthopedic Association
- Member of Executive committee of Bombay Orthopedic Society
- Asian Association for Dynamic Osteosynthesis
- Indo- French Orthopedic Association
- Mumbai Association of Medical Consultants
Awards and Recognitions
- Received the Young Surgeons’ Forum Award and the A K Talwalker Award at the Western India Regional Orthopedic Conference