Profile Snapshot of Dr. Prashant Pawar
- Dr. Prashant Pawar is a reputed Head and Neck Onco-surgeon working as a Consultant in Fortis Hospital, Mulund.
- He possesses 10+ years of experience in the field and is an expert in the treatment of benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck.
- Dr. Prashant Pawar’s primary expertise lies in Voice rehabilitation post Laryngectomy among other surgeries for cancers of the head and neck regions.
- He performs both open and endoscopic surgeries and is also an expert in laser surgery and minimally invasive procedures.
- Dr. Pawar has been associated with the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital as a Clinical Research Fellow and has is also trained in head and neck onco-surgery from the institute.
- Dr. Prashant Pawar holds memberships of renowned cancer associations and regularly attends workshops, conferences, and seminars related to head and neck cancers and awareness.
Dr. Prashant Pawar’s Expertise
- Endoscopic and Open Skull base surgery for benign and malignant tumors
- Head and Neck Onco Surgery
- Laser Surgery for removal of vocal cords
- Minimally invasive Onco-surgery of the head and neck regions
- Surgery for tumors of skin, bones, and soft tissues
- Surgery for oral cancer, thyroid cancer, laryngeal cancer, salivary gland, sinus, parathyroid
- Voice rehabilitation post Laryngectomy
Work Experience of Dr. Prashant Pawar
- Consultant for Head and Neck Onco Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Presently
Dr. Prashant Pawar’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Thane in 2004
- MS in ENT Surgery from Grant Medical College, Mumbai in 2009
- MCh in Onco Surgery
- Fellowship in Head and Neck Onco Surgery from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2012
- Fellowship of the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai