- Dr. Sheilly Kapoor has been in the top level of expert Dermatologists of India. She has served numerous people throughout her career.
- She is having an experience of 22 years as a Dermatologist which is long enough for her to gather knowledge of different patient scenarios.
- She has been attending many national and international conferences to give lectures on various topics of Dermatology with the main focus being on removal of acne scars.
- Aesthetic Dermatology
- Acne and Acne Scars
- Geriatric Dermatology
- Dr. Sheilly Kapoor has 22 years of experience. She is working as a Consultant in Medanta Hospital since last 10 years.
- M.D. (Dermatology & Venereology) from Govt. Medical College, Patiala in 2001
- Housemanship (General Surgery) from Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh (Affiliated to Punjab University) in 1997
- M.B.B.S. from Govt. Medical College, Amritsar in 1996
- Life member IADVL (Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists& Leprologists).
- Member of ACSI (Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India)
- Member of PSI (Pigmentary Society of India)
- Executive Member of Indian chapter of WDS (Women’s Dermatologic Society)
- Founder Member of Society of Geriatric Dermatology and Aesthetics of India
- Dr. Sheilly Kapoor has published three research papers related to the research of Dermatology.