Best Spine Surgeons in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Spine Surgeons in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Vishal Peshattiwar is a leading Spine Surgeon in Mumbai specializing in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries (MISS)
- He has an experience of more than 2 decades in spine surgery and holds the credit of performing over 4000 spinal surgeries to
- He is the first in India to use the MISS technique on a patient with liver failure and Tuberculosis.
- Dr. Vishal Peshattiwar’s most notable case till date was performing a Revision Spine Surgery through MISS on the oldest patient in India.
- Dr. Om Prakash Gupta is a reputed Spine Surgeon in India.
- He is currently functioning as a Consultant – Orthopedics & Spine at Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- He has over 14 years of experience.
- Dr. A Navaladi Shankar is a well-known spine surgeon and orthopedist in Chennai with 21+ years of experience.
- He completed an MBBS from Al-Ameen Medical College, MNAMS from the National Board of Education, and a Diploma from Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute.
- Dr. Shankar holds expertise in Laminectomy, Lower Back Pain and Neck Pain Treatment, Arthritis Management, and Trauma Surgery.
- Dr. Amit Kumar Agarwal is a Delhi-based orthopedic, joint replacement, and spine surgeon consultant who has been assuring joint and spine health for about 18 years.
- Dr. Agarwal has garnered numerous accolades for his work in treating Joints and Musculoskeletal Disorders, pain management, sports injury, and articular degeneration during his career.
- With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma can be generally considered a boon for people suffering from complex, bone, joint, or spine disorders.
- Currently known as one of India’s leading spine experts in India, Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma performs as many as 50 surgeries in a month. The types of surgeries he performs include all types of spine surgeries, joint replacements, as well as complex trauma surgeries.
- Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda is an orthopedics – consultant specializing in Joint and spine surgery and works at the Apollo hospitals of Chennai.
- Dr. Madhu Kiran Yarlagadda’s team carried out Robotic Spine Surgery for the first time in South-East Asia and performed Endoscopic Transforaminal Spine Surgery in Chennai.
- He treats spine diseases and has the facilities and expertise to perform robotic spine surgery. Along with that, he treats patients with joint and other orthopedic issues.
- Dr. Muralidharan Venkatesan is a consultant in spine surgery from Chennai.
- He provides comprehensive cervical (neck), thoracic (upper back), and lumbosacral (lower back) conditions treatment.
- Dr. Venkatesan pursued MBBS, MRCS, and a fellowship FRCS and shifted his specialization to spinal surgery.
- Dr. Venkatesan has his papers published in several journals.
- Dr. Ravi Venkatesan is a spine surgery specialist from Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- His experience in spine surgery, orthopedics, and spine deformity surgery date back nearly 23 years.
- Dr. Venkatesan has performed several surgeries and has been an active member of various orthopedics groups.
- Many organizations have recognized his service and have awarded him for his dedication.
- Dr. Hitesh Garg is one of the best spine surgeons in Gurugram.
- Dr. Hitesh Garg has undertaken over 5000 spine surgical operations, including 2500+ spinal fusions (TLIF, ACDF, and others); 1000 malformation revision operations (Scoliosis and kyphosis), 300 lumbar and cervical artificial disc replacements, 500 fracture treatments, and 500 other intricate procedures such as a spinal tumor, congenital defects, and spinopelvic fixations.