Best Neurosurgeons in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Neurosurgeons in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Praveen K S is a highly qualified neurosurgeon with over a decade of experience in handling all kinds of neurological diseases and disorders.
- He specializes in Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neuro-Oncology, Endoscopic neurosurgery, Aneurysms, and Neuro- Trauma and has performed over 4000 neurosurgeries in his career.
- Dr. Rahul Modgi is a highly established neuro and spine surgeon in Mumbai specializing in all types of brain and spine surgeries.
- Dr. Rahul Modgi’s name has been recorded in the Limca Book of Records in 2014 when he removed the heaviest iron rod from the brain of a 17-year-old patient. He has also performed various other risky surgeries for which he has greatly appreciated.
- Dr. Rajakumar V Deshpande is a renowned Neurosurgeon in Bengaluru. He performed the first pedicle screw fixation surgery for a spine injury in Bangalore.
- Dr. D V Rajakumar specializes in endoscopic neurosurgeries and has performed some of the most complex brain and spine surgeries through the endoscopic approach. His other areas of interest include minimally invasive neuro surgeries, management of cerebrovascular diseases, and brain tumor surgeries.
- Dr. Suresh Sankhla is an accomplished Neurosurgeon in Mumbai specializing in endoscopic neurosurgery and onco-neurosurgery.
- Dr. Sankhla acquired his training in neurosurgery under the guidance of the best trainers from well-known medical institutes and hospitals in Ireland, UK, USA as well as India.
- He has an equal interest in research and has published more than 100 articles, papers, and abstracts in renowned national and international peer-reviewed journals.
- Dr. M. Balamurugan is a well-known neurosurgeon in India with 25 years of experience.
- Dr. Balamurugan assists in managing Carotid Body Tumor Embolization, Brain Arteriovenous Fistula Embolization, Nerve and Muscle Disorders, Spinal and Cerebral Tumor Embolization, etc.
- Dr. Balamurugan is a life member of various prestigious associations and institutions.
- He also authored research studies or papers and articles for several publications.
- Dr. Srinivasan Paramasivam is a well-known Neurosurgeon in India having an overall experience of 22 years.
- He is associated with Apollo Hospital, Chennai as a senior consultant – neurosurgeon following his assignments abroad.
- Dr. Paramasivam earned a fellowship in Endovascular Neurosurgery from New York. He has 17 years of specialized experience in Neuro Interventional Surgery, Cerebral Angioplasty, Brain Tumor Surgery, Surgical Clipping, etc.
- Dr. Pawan Goyal is a renowned neurosurgeon in Gurugram with 25 years of experience.
- He gained expertise in endoscopic neurosurgery, minimally invasive spine and neurosurgery, all brain and spine tumors, head and spine injuries.