Best Neurosurgeons in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Neurosurgeons in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Pranav Kumar is one of the best Neurosurgeons in India, having a good success record of over 27 years in performing deep-rooted tumors in the skull.
- Since 1996, Dr. Kumar has been working as a senior consultant neurosurgeon at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Pranav Kumar is skilled in surgeries for brain tumors deep-seated at the base of the skull and aneurysms affecting the cerebrovascular system.
- Dr. Kumar specializes in performing the complex ‘Auditory Brainstem Implant,’ where a Bionic device is inserted in the brainstem to recover the hearing capacity in deaf patients who cannot be treated with a cochlear implant.
- He completed microsurgery training at the National Neurosurgical Centre at Beaumont Hospital in Ireland.
- Dr. V K Jain is a leading neurosurgeon in India with refined medical surgical precision.
- Dr. Jain has worked in a variety of significant positions in hospitals all across the world over the course of his career.
- Dr. Jain has also served as a visiting professor at a number of prestigious hospitals throughout the world.
- He has also attended many conferences, workshops, and seminars and has also been invited as faculty to many conventions both in India and abroad.
- Dr. Ravi Bhatia is a veteran neurosurgeon and spine surgeon at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi.
- He has about six decades of experience in the management and surgeries of neurological disorders. Before retiring, Dr. Bhatia worked at another prestigious Indian hospital, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He is particularly interested in Neuro-Oncology, Brain and Spine Tumors, Cerebrovascular Surgery, and Craino vertebral abnormalities.
- To date, Dr. Bhatia has treated neuro patients with a great success rate.
- He authored chapters in many textbooks and has around 95 papers for medical journals to his credit.
- With a super-specialization in Neurosurgery, Dr. S K Sogani is one of the most accomplished neurosurgeons in Delhi and NCR.
- His interest lies in tumor removal surgery, skull base surgery, brain stroke surgery, head injury, micro neurosurgery, different types of spine surgery, and emergency trauma surgery.
- Dr. Abhaya Kumar is a leading name in the field of Neurosurgery who is an expert in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Brain surgery, and Stereotactic Radiosurgery and has performed more than 1400 spine surgeries and 1100 brain surgeries in KDAH alone.
- Dr. Abhaya Kumar’s primary focus includes Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS) and has handled over 800 MISS cases till date in the hospital with 96% successful results.
- Dr. Ashok Hande is a renowned neurosurgeon in Mumbai who holds the credit for 300 AVMs, 1400 skull base tumor surgeries, 3600 surgeries for cranial and spinal trauma, 1200 lumbar prolapsed intervertebral disc surgeries, 800 cerebral aneurysms, and more than 100 microvascular decompressions.
- He holds an experience encompassing 25+ years and holds the credit for pioneering neurosurgery in Mumbai by bringing in new and advanced neurosurgical procedures for brain and spine surgery.
- Dr. Asis Kumar Bhattacharyya holds an experience of 25+ years in Neurosurgery and finds interest in skull base surgery, vascular neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, and peripheral nerve surgery.
- Dr. Bhattacharyya’s primary area of focus lies in complex brain and spine surgeries and has received his training in the process from premier institutes in India, USA, and Canada. He is also experienced in minimally invasive and micro neurosurgery.
- Dr. Deepu Banerji is a leading name in the field of Neurosurgery in India and possesses extensive skills in minimally invasive and micro neurosurgery.
- He has been practicing neurosurgery for over 28 years and is counted among the best microscopic neurosurgeons in the country.
- Apart from minimally invasive surgeries, his expertise lies in skull base surgery, brain tumors surgery, vascular surgery, and spine surgeries, and has handled numerous cases of brain and spine diseases and disorders.
- Dr. K Sridhar is a renowned Neurosurgeon who has an experience of 35+ years in brain and spine surgery and has performed over 1000 complex brain tumor surgeries.
- His primary area of interest is skull base surgery, micro neurosurgery, and spine surgery, and is currently working on lesions of the brain stem.
- Dr. Madhusudan H V is an expert Neurosurgeon in South India with 22+ years of experience in neuro and spine surgery.
- With a specialization in minimally invasive neurosurgeries, Dr. Madhusudan holds the credit for more than 7000 neurosurgeries. He also finds interest in endoscopic interventions and frameless navigations.