Best Bone Marrow Transplant Doctors in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Bone Marrow (Stem Cell) Transplant Doctors in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Rahul Bhargava is a leading Hematologist and Bone Marrow Transplant specialist who specializes in Haploidentical and unrelated match transplants and has performed over 400 Bone Marrow Transplants.
- He became the first doctor in India to introduce Stem Cell Transplant for Multiple Sclerosis in 2016.
- With his team of oncology specialists, Dr. Rahul Bhargava performed the first Haploidentical Stem Cell transplant on a Fanconi Anemia patient in India.
- Dr. Vikas Dua is one of the best Pediatric Hemato Oncologist and Bone Marrow Transplant surgeons in India with over 200 pediatric Bone Marrow Transplants to his credit.
- His specialty lies in Pediatric haploidentical transplants and also finds interest in Bone Marrow Transplants for Leukemia and Thalassemia in pediatric patients.
- Dr. Vikas Dua received his training in Pediatric BMT from St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis and holds Fellowship in Pediatric BMT from the National University Hospital in Singapore.
- Dr. Dharma Choudhary is a renowned Hemato Oncologist who has more than a decade of experience in the field and is one of the best doctors in India for Hemato-Oncology.
- Dr. Choudhary is an expert in bone marrow transplantation for leukemia in adults, stem cell transplant for leukemia, and lymphoma (blood cancer) in adults and his expertise also lies in the treatment of solid tumors and various benign blood disorders.
- Dr. Choudhary holds the credit of performing some of the most complex bone marrow transplants in India and has had several successful results to his name.
- Dr. Gaurav Kharya is one of India’s top pediatric hematologists. He has over 17 years of expertise and is affiliated with Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Dr. Kharya specializes in pediatric hemato-oncology, immunology, and bone marrow transplantation. He has extensive expertise in transplanting in children with benign or malignant blood abnormalities, immunological disorders, and other conditions both nationally and internationally.
- Dr. Kharya performed around 600 bone marrow transplants with his team. He undertook the first haploidentical bone marrow transplant for sickle cell disease in India. He also depleted TCR alpha beta CD 19 in invitro by haploidentical BMT in a 4-month-old baby with severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Dr. Satya Prakash Yadav is counted among the most experienced pediatric hemato-oncologists in India. His primary focus lies in Pediatric Leukemia, Bone Marrow, and Stem Cell transplantation.
- His experience exceeds over 20 years during which he has performed more than 400 bone marrow and blood transplant procedures. Among these, he has also performed over 50 Haplo identical bone marrow transplants and 50 unrelated donor and cord transplants.
- Dr. Yadav specializes in Blood Cancer treatment, Bone Marrow Transplant, Medical Oncology, and Stem Cell Transplant and has performed several such procedures with successful results.
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Vaid is a reputed Medical Oncologist in India with expertise in the treatment of blood, lungs, skin, breast, and gastrointestinal cancers.
- He is famously known for performing among the first 25 bone marrow transplants in a private hospital in India.
- Dr. Ashok Vaid’s primary area of focus lies in Leukemia, Lymphoma, Solid tumors, and the treatment of organ-specific benign and malignant tumors.
- He prefers to treat his patients using non-surgical and pain-free techniques that include hormone therapy, biological therapy, targeted therapy, and chemotherapy.
- Dr. Hari Goyal is the head of the Oncology unit comprising some of the finest oncologists in the country. The team effort gives an edge & advantage to the patients’ management.
- His contribution to oncology is immense & has developed drugs for the management of chemotherapy side effects. This development has helped millions of cancer patients since 2004.
- Dr. Hari Goyal was a part of a large number of clinical trials of cancer research including one of the FDA audited trials.
- Dr. Rahul Naithani is a reputed clinical hematologist. After his return from Canada, Dr. Naithani started his Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant program at Max healthcare and is known to have performed over 130 BMTs in the past.
- His incredible skills and proficient work experience are currently helping him indulge in scientific research with multiple publications to his credit helping the national and international medical industry greatly.
- Dr. Santanu Sen is among the top-rated pediatric oncologists in India and is highly skilled in the treatment of brain, blood, bone cancer, and other types of blood disorders in children.
- Dr. Sen has been associated with one of the renowned cancer hospitals in the world, the Royal Marsden Hospital in London.
- He is currently associated as a Consultant with Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai where he also heads the Pediatric Stem Cell Transplant Program. This program holds the credit for performing Stem Cell Transplants on the youngest baby in the world (4 months for Neuroblastoma) as well as the youngest Thalassemia transplant in India (9-month-old baby).