- Dr. Viswanathan P is one of the best eye surgeons in India having an overall experience of 21 years. Currently, he is working as an Opthalmology consultant at Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- He is a qualified doctor from the Tamil Nadu University of India and possesses a degree in MBBS and MS.
- One can visit him for routine eye checkups or retina examinations and services like eye surgery, retina surgery, cataract surgery, etc.
- He is a Vitreoretinal Specialist and practices at ‘The Eye Clinic’ in Valasaravakkam, Chennai as well. One can visit him there or at Apollo Hospitals of Greams Road, Chennai, or take online consultations from him via various websites.
- Serving patients with eye problems at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai as a Consultant Ophthalmologist.
- MBBS from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in the year 1997
- MS (Ophthalmology) from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University in 2001
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- ‘Acute traumatic orbital cerebrospinal fluid cystocele mimicking orbital abscess’; a Case Report by Viswanathan P, Twaij. S. page AB. JAAPOS. (Aug 27, 2009)
- ‘UK national survey of enucleation, evisceration, and orbital implant trends’; a Scientific report by P Viswanathan, M S Sagoo, J Olver. Br J Ophthalmol (May 2007); 91(5): 616-9
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion- A rare presentation of Rheumatic Heart Disease; a case report in Eye News (Jan2005)