Profile Snapshot of Dr. Srinivas Chilukuri
- Dr. Srinivas Chilukuri has been in one of the top layers of Oncologists in the country.
- He has been the clinical lead in advanced Radiation Oncology and has successfully trained more than 200 students all over the Indian Subcontinent.
- He was one of the first radiation oncologists to develop expertise and experience in the Volumetric Modulated technique for Paediatric and Prostate Cancer.
Work Experience of Dr. Srinivas Chilukuri
- Dr. Srinivas Chilukuri has been working at Yashoda Cancer Institute since 2008. He has been working there for ten years till 2018 as a Senior Consultant.
- Lead Faculty at Varian Advanced Radiotherapy School from 2013 to 2018
- Consultant Medical Affairs, Varian Medical Systems from 2017-till date
- Visiting Professor at Vanderbilt University Medical Centre 2013
- Radiosurgery Fellowship at VU University Medical centre in Amsterdam
4 yrs at Tata Memorial Centre- Senior Resident
- He joined Apollo Cancer Center, Chennai as a Senior Consultant in the Department of Radiation Oncology.
Dr. Srinivas Chilukuri’s Qualifications
- Dr. Srinivas Chilukuri completed his graduation from Armed Forced Medical College, Pune after securing an All India Rank 3.
- He completed his MD in Radiation Oncology in 2004 from Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai.
- He completed his training with University Top Rank under the supervision of legendary Dr. Ketayun Dinshaw.
Memberships of Dr. Srinivas Chilukuri
- American Society of Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- European Society of Medication Oncology (ESMO)
- Pediatric Radiation Oncology Society
- Society of Neuro-Oncology
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology (ISNO)
Publications of Dr. Srinivas Chilukuri
- Dr. Srinivas Chilukuri has published over 30 journals in international conferences.
- He attended conferences at the national and international levels where he received immense praise.