Designation of Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopalan
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopalan
- Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopalan is a renowned dermatologist with more than 33 years of experience. He works at Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- He is a specialist in skin inspections, care, hardness, and polishing.
- Dr. Rajagopalan is deeply involved in pediatric dermatology, immuno-dermatology, and psoriasis.
- He is a verified peer reviewer at Publons.
- The Tamil Nadu Medical Council, the Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, and Leprologists (IADVL), as well as the International Dermatology and Venereology Association (IDVA), are among his other affiliations.
Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopalan’s Expertise
- Bacterial Skin Infection Treatment
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Hardening of the skin
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mouth ulcer
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Psoriasis treatment
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Checks
- Skin Polishing
Work Experience of Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopalan
- A total of 33+ years of experience
- HOD, Dermatologist at Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Coordinator for Apollo Dermatology in PGIMER, Chandigarh
Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopalan’s Qualifications
- MBBS from JIPMER, Madras University, Chennai in 1986
- MD (Dermatology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 1991
Memberships of Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopalan
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology
- The Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, and Leprologists
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- International Society of Dermatology
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Murlidhar Rajagopalan
- Secretary, ISPD
- Started the Apollo dermatology forum
- Educated 30 dermatologists who completed their MDs in advanced dermatology
- Established the dermatology department at Apollo Chennai in 1991