Designation of Dr. Hemant Bhartiya
Dr. Hemant Bhartiya
Director – Neurosurgery
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Hemant Bhartiya
- Dr. Hemant Bhartiya is one of the best Neurosurgeons in Rajasthan with over 3 decades of experience in all types of brain and spine surgeries.
- He has performed more than 6000 neurosurgeries till date and is highly skilled and experienced in all kinds of brain and spine surgeries.
- Dr. Bhartiya is credited with performing the first neurosurgical procedures in the state including stereotactic surgery, endoscopic neurosurgery, artificial disc implants in cervical regions, and a transnasal approach to pituitary tumors among several others.
- He owes his immense expertise to the fellowship training that he acquired from some of the most prestigious hospitals in the world. His knowledge of neurosurgery is evident in the number of successful surgeries he has performed.
- Dr. Bhartiya has contributed immensely in the field of neurosurgery and spine surgery in India and has also been awarded for his dedication on several occasions.
- Dr. Hemant Bhartiya is an active researcher and has attended several national and international conferences in neurosurgery and spinal surgery. He has delivered numerous lectures and presentations in such forums and has been greatly appreciated by his peers as well.
Dr. Hemant Bhartiya’s Expertise
- Endoscopic Neuro Surgery
- Spine surgeries
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Neurosurgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Brain and spine tumor surgery
- Artificial disc implants
- Odontoid screw fixation
- Transnasal approach to pituitary tumors
- Anterior surgery of cervical spine lesions
Work Experience of Dr. Hemant Bhartiya
- Director of Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery at Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur, Presently
- Consultant of Neurosurgery at Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, Jaipur
Dr. Hemant Bhartiya’s Qualifications
- MS in General Surgery
- MCh in Neurosurgery from Grant Medical College and J J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai in 1986
- Specialization in Micro and neurosurgery from Fujita University, Japan
Fellowships of Dr. Hemant Bhartiya
- Atkinson Morley Hospital, London
- New York University, USA
- Pediatric Neurology Clinic, Paris
- Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham
- John Hopkins University, Baltimore
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Hemant Bhartiya
- Conferred the Raja Pajjavan Dev Award for his outstanding contribution to Neurosurgery
- Declared as Outstanding Young Person by the Mansingh Junior Chamber, Jaipur
- Felicitated for Social Work by the All India Shri Jain Ratan Hiteshi Shravak Sangh