Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ganga Anand
- Dr. Ganga Anand is an experienced Physiotherapist and Lactation Consultant in Delhi NCR with a career span of nearly 14 years.
- She is a BPNI trained Lactation Consultant who advises new moms on nursing efficiency with assisting in labor for a smooth, safe, and natural delivery.
- Dr. Ganga Anand has practiced with several coveted hospitals Mammamia by Fortis Healthcare, Alchemist Hospital, Apollo Cradle, etc. The doctor is now practicing Physiotherapy at Artemis Hospital in Gurugram.
- She specializes in pediatrics and neonatology; focuses on prenatal and postnatal care.
- Dr. Ganga Anand is also a qualified Yoga instructor and a massage therapist for infants.
- She also offers fitness classes for pregnant and postpartum women.
- She has also led breastfeeding awareness and training programs for nurses at a lot of health facilities in Delhi.
Dr. Ganga Anand’s Expertise
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Neuro Physiotherapy
Work Experience of Dr. Ganga Anand
- 14 years of experience
- Childbirth Educator, LC & Women’s Health Physiotherapist at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Senior Physiotherapist & Lactation Consultant at Happy Bumps Lactation & Physiotherapy Clinic
- Lactation Consultant at Venkateshwar Hospitals
- Lactation Consultant, Physiotherapist at Max Healthcare, Gurugram
- Physiotherapist, LC & Childbirth Educator at Fortis Healthcare
Dr. Ganga Anand’s Qualifications
- MPT – Neurological Physiotherapy from LPU, Phagwara- 2013
Memberships of Dr. Ganga Anand
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists
- International Lactation Consultant Association
- Medela India Lactation Consultants Club