Dr. Aruna Ashok
A4 Hospitals and A4 Fertility Center
Cloudnine Hospitals, Apollo Spectra Hospitals, MRC Nagar.
- Dr. Aruna Ashok is a Gynecologist in Chennai with an overall experience of more than a decade.
- After receiving her MBBS and MS degrees, she got her specialization in Infertility from Sriramachandra Medical College in Chennai in 2010.
- She is a well known gynecologist and obstetrician with experience in the treatment and management off all types of gynecological issues and disorders.
- She provides various services relating to gynecology such as caesarean section, endometrial receptivity assay, dilatation and curettage, etc.
- Along with that she is an experienced and skilled infertility specialist with training in various types of assisted reproductive techniques including IVF, IUI, ICI and IMSI. She performs infertility surgeries, donor insemination surrogacy among other several procedures.
- Dr. Ashok holds memberships of prestigious organizations like the FOGSI and the ISAR and regularly attends the annual conferences and meetings of the societies.
- She is also regularly invited as a guest lecturer and speaker in various forums for women well beings. She has delivered talks and presented papers in national levels for infertility, IVF and the advancements being made in ART.
- Management of Gynecological issues.
- Consultant for OB & GYN, Infertility and IVF at Nova IVI Fertility, Chennai
- MBBS from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai, 2004
- MS in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, 2008
- Specialization in Infertility from Sriramachandra Medical College, Chennai, 2010
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies of India
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction