Profile Snapshot of Dr. Aruna Ashok
- Dr. Aruna Ashok is a Gynecologist in Chennai with an overall experience of more than a decade.
- After receiving her MBBS and MS degrees, she got her specialization in Infertility from Sri Ramachandra Medical College in Chennai in 2010.
- She is a well-known gynecologist and obstetrician with experience in the treatment and management of all types of gynecological issues and disorders.
- She provides various services relating to gynecology such as cesarean section, endometrial receptivity assay, dilatation, curettage, etc.
- Along with that, she is an experienced and skilled infertility specialist with training in various types of assisted reproductive techniques including IVF, IUI, ICI, and IMSI. She performs infertility surgeries and donor insemination surrogacy among other several procedures.
- Dr. A Ashok holds memberships of prestigious organizations like the FOGSI and the ISAR and regularly attends the annual conferences and meetings of the societies.
- She is also regularly invited as a guest lecturer and speaker in various forums for women well beings. She has delivered talks and presented papers at national levels on infertility, IVF, and the advancements being made in ART.
Work Experience of Dr. Aruna Ashok
- Consultant for Obstetrics and Gynecology, Infertility, and IVF at Nova IVI Fertility, Chennai
Dr. Aruna Ashok’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai in 2004
- MS in Gynecology and Obstetrics from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry in 2008
- Specialization in Infertility from Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai in 2010
Memberships of Dr. Aruna Ashok
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies of India
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction