Best Doctors in India for PTE - Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy Surgery
- Dr. Bhaba Nanda Das is a well-known cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgeon and has performed the first Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) on a beating heart in India.
- He holds an extensive experience of more than 3 decades and has performed over 20,000 cardiac surgeries and does more than 800 cardiac surgeries annually.
- With a keen interest in cardiovascular and thoracic procedures, Dr. Das is the first cardiac surgeon to use all arterial grafts for multiple coronary revascularizations. He was also the first to use coronary sinus in Fontan’s circulation.
- Prior to joining Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Dr. Das had been an integral part of the department of CTVS at AIIMS. There he performed some of the most complex and first cardiac surgeries which were never attempted by any surgeon in India.
- Dr. Bhaba Nanda Das is responsible for procuring the donor hearts for the first 3 heart transplant procedures in India and has been part of the team of cardiologists and surgeons of one of the best cardiac care centers in the world.
- He received his training in cardiothoracic and vascular surgery under the best surgeons and brought several innovative cardiac procedures to the country.
- Dr. Bhaba Nanda Das has helped in setting up cardiac centers in different parts of the country and has been associated with several hospitals both in India and foreign countries.
- He is closely associated with research activities and has more than 40 publications to his credit in several national and international journals.
- Dr. Das has attended numerous conferences, seminars, and scientific meetings in various parts of the world where he presented his knowledge on CABG, Heart transplant, and aortic aneurysm surgeries.
- Dr. Das is among the top cardiac surgeons in India and has received enormous appreciation for his work and contribution in the field of CTVS.
- Dr. Himanshu Verma is a well-known name in the medical community for being a successful vascular surgeon for the last two decades.
- He has been working in the USA (Mayo Clinic) for several years apart from his decade of experience in the top medical centers of India.
- He is one of those first persons, who nurtured the idea of performing vascular surgeries under Local Anaesthesia. This way numerous patients across the globe can walk away from the Post Anaesthesia complications.
- He has performed innumerable surgeries throughout his life which includes 3000 complex AV Fistula for Hemodialysis Patients.
- Dr. Jaisom Chopra is the epitome of all the Vascular Surgeons in India as well as abroad.
- He has performed more than 7000 surgeries in his lifetime.
- His chief field of interest lies in surgeries related to varicose veins.
- He completed his higher studies from foreign universities before he returned to India in 1998.
- He is one of the top vascular surgeons in India who wanted to include the best art of vascular surgery to India.
- Dr. (Col) Kumud Rai belongs to the top classes of Vascular Surgeons in India.
- His dedication to his work and his vast knowledge are the pillars of his success.
- He has more than 25 years of experience in being a Vascular Surgeon.
- He has been a Tutor for Royal College of Surgeons in the UK and an examiner in several MCH.
- He was the leader of the Vascular Society of India and apart from that, he is a member of other committees both nationally and internationally.
- He has spent a major part of his life serving the Indian Army in both educational and professional sectors.
- Dr. Rakesh Mahajan is a Vascular Surgeon with an experience of 26 years.
- He is a member of Vascular Society of India and other eminent societies.
- He is one of the best vascular surgeons in India who is experienced in diagnosis and treatment of vascular and related disorders.
- He qualified the prestigious Intercollegiate Exam in UK and was awarded CCST certificate.
- Dr. Suhail Naseem Bukhari is a well known Vascular Surgeon with an experience of over 18 years.
- He is proficient in carrying out procedures such as Spinal and Cerebral Tumor Embolization, Angioplasty and Stenting, Embolization for Fibroid, Head and Neck Tumour Embolization and Acute Stroke Thrombectomy, etc.
- He has been conferred with the Best Postgraduate Student Award, 2002, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 2002.
- The doctor is a member of the Vascular Society of India.
- Dr. T. S. Kler is one of the best vascular surgeons not only in India but also abroad.
- He has performed more than 25,000 Surgeries in his life which makes him stand where he is.
- He is a pioneer in electrophysiology & he established the first dedicated Electrophysiology department in India at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute.
- He initiated a radio Frequency Ablations programme at Escorts in 1993, one of the first of its kind in India.
- He was the first doctor in India to implant an ICD, CRT-P & CRT-D.
- He also did the first HIS bundle pacing in India in 2015.
- He was instrumental in starting RF Ablation & cardiac devices implantation programme in many Centre in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Srilanka & Pakistan.
- Dr. Anoop K. Ganjoo is one of the best cardiologists & cardiothoracic surgeons in India with a total experience of 42 years. Out of that, he worked for 34 years as a specialist a cardiothoracic surgeon.
- Currently, he is active as the Senior Consultant in the Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery department at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Ganjoo has a rich experience for over two decades several complicated procedures, like Mitral valve repair and replacement, Peripheral and Coronary angiography & angioplasty, vascular surgery, ICD, diffuse coronary artery disease, Pacemaker, Radiofrequency ablation of arrhythmias, adult Cardiothoracic Surgery, CRT implantation, Balloon valvuloplasty, and PDA device closure.
- He upgraded his knowledge with specialized training programs and conferences that he utilized to restore the healthy life of several patients.
- Dr. Surinder Singh Khatana is an eminent name in the country for conducting more than 1000 vascular surgeries to date.
- He has been the chief cardiac surgeon at various prestigious hospitals both nationally and internationally.
- He has served the Indian Army for 30 years.
- He has one of the expert hands in performing cardiac surgeries, like Valvuloplasty (Aortic, Mitral, and Double Valve Replacement). He has a special interest in Valve Repairs, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, and Heart-Failure Surgery.
- Dr. K Madan Kumar is a well-known Cardiac Surgeon in Tamil Nadu, having 17 years of experience in the domain.
- His experience came from practice and teaching. These days, he is associated with Apollo Hospital, Greams Road in Chennai as a Senior Consultant Cardiothoracic & Transplant Surgeon.
- He has also completed Fellowships in Cardiothoracic Surgery at SGH in London as well as ECMO, VAD, and transplantation at HH in London.
Best Hospitals in India for PTE - Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy Surgery
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon | Founded by world-renowned Heart Surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Medanta has developed to one of the most reputed super-specialty hospitals in India. Medanta today serves patients from across the world for all major ailments | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Fortis Escorts Hospital, New Delhi
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the oldest and best Cardiac Centers in India. It has some of the best known interventional cardiologists & heart surgeons in India. It also has few other specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals in Delhi, BLK serves patients from not just India, but from across the world.
Jaypee Hospital, Noida
Jaypee Hospital, Noida | Jaypee Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Delhi NCR | Jaypee has good medical team for specialties like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Manipal Hospital is a new and fast growing hospitals in Delhi NCR | Manipal has good medical team for specialties like Oncology, Cardiology and CTVS, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute, New Delhi
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute is a multi-specialty hospital which is well-known nationally and internationally. PSRI hospital is famous for its ambience, quality of care as well as high-level patient satisfaction.