Best Doctors in India for Proton Beam Therapy Treatment
- Dr. Rakesh Jalali has been one of the top Oncologists in the country due to his utter dedication in Cancer Research and Education.
- He has been awarded the Oncologist Award by Medscape in 2014.
- He received the top radiation oncologist award for consecutive 3 years from 2014 onwards.
- Over the years of his career, he has conducted path breaking research to enhance the quality of Cancer treatment.
- Dr. Tejinder Kataria is a renowned radiation oncologist in India.
- She holds an experience of about 32 Years in the field of radiation oncology.
- She founded the Department of Radiation Oncology at Artemis Health Institute and Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
- Her interests lies in stereotactic radiotherapy (Gamma Knife, Cyberknife), Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)and 3-D Conformal Radiation (3D CRT), PET-CT, MRI, SPECT, DSA and CT-Simulator fusion for treatment planning.
- Dr Kataria has been instrumental in commissioning, the latest techniques of stereotactic radiation with micro multi leaf collimation.
- She is involved in research as well and has more than 12 publications to her credit.
- She has been instrumental in setting up the Division of Radiation Oncology at Medanta Cancer Institute, Gurugram.
- Dr. Mahadev P is a radiation oncologist with 25+ years of experience.
- He has played a major role in starting the Diplomate of National Board course in Radiotherapy in 2005.
- He completed MBBS from MGM Medical College, DMRT from Muthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences, DNB from Madras University, MD from Muthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences and UICC Fellowship from Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
- After getting trained in Australia, he started Prostate brachytherapy at Apollo Specialty Cancer Hospital.
- Dr. Mahadev is also trained in Cyberknife radiosurgery – the most effective system in the world to treat tumors in the body with sub-millimeter accuracy.
- Dr. S C Pande is a well-known radiation oncologist in India.
- He has a long and rich clinical and teaching experience in the specialty of radiation oncology.
- He holds more than 4 decades of experience in the field of radiotherapy.
- He was involved in establishing neuro oncology and paediatric oncology services at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- He upgraded stereotactic radiotherapy (Gamma Knife, Cyberknife) facility & developed a modern radiation oncology department at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- He included a Dual Energy Linear Accelerator with Multi-Leaf Collimatora at Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital and Research Centre (BMCHRC), Jaipur & was a first for the State of Rajasthan.
- He was also involved with the accreditation of the BMCHRC by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi for its DNB course in the disciplines of Anesthesia, Oncopathology, Radiation Oncology and Oncosurgery.
- He is engaged in the practice of modern conformational techniques in radiation for cancer management including Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) for the management of cancer at Artemis Health Institute at Gurgaon.
- He has special interest in the use of Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) and PET scan based techniques for cancer management.
- Dr. Pande has 33 publications and was a Postgraduate teacher in Radiation Oncology for the University of Maharashtra and for the DNB course in Radiation Oncology for the National Board of Examinations, Delhi.
- Dr. Rathna Devi is a senior Radiation Oncologist at Apollo Speciality Cancer Hospital in Teynampet, Chennai and has an experience of 24 years in the field.
- She completed MBBS from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore University and Diploma in Radiotherapy from Madras Medical College, Dr. MGR Medical University.
- Her areas of expertise include Cranial Cyberknife Radiosurgery, Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) and Stereotactic Body RadioTherapy (SBRT).
- She is a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Dr. Srinivas Chilukuri has been in one of the top layers of Oncologists in the country.
- He has been the clinical lead in advanced Radiation Oncology and has successfully trained more than 200 students all over the Indian Subcontinent.
- He was one of the first radiation oncologists to develop expertise and experience in Volumetric Modulated technique for Paediatric and Prostate Cancer.
- Dr. Ashwathy Susan Mathew has been an eminent doctor hailing from the Department of Radiation Oncology.
- She has performed extensive research in diagnosis and treatment of Gastro Intestinal Cancers and related metastasis.
- She has been awarded the Parvati Devi Gold Medal for Best Paper at the 34th Annual Conference of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India.
- Dr. Sapna Nangia is a highly proficient clinical and radiation oncologists with versatile experience across cancer management.
- She has an experience of more than thirty three years as a doctor and twenty four years as a doctor across various eminent institutions in the country.
- She has been trained for proton therapy at Miami Cancer Care, New York
- With over 20 years of experience in the field, Dr Indu Bansal Agarwal is Director and Senior Consultant, in Department of Radiation Oncology, in Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon.
- She has worked in some of the best hospitals in India such as Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Max Super Specialty Hospital, and Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- She has co-authored chapters of several books and also has numerous publications to her credit in National and International Journals. She is also an invited speaker in various reputed conferences.
- She is extremely skilled in high end techniques such as SRS, FSRS, IMRT, intraluminal, and interstitial brachytherapy. Her special areas of interest are Pediatric tumors, Central Nervous System Tumors, Breast, Head and Neck Cancers.
Best Hospitals in India for Proton Beam Therapy Treatment
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Fortis serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon | Founded by world-renowned Heart Surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Medanta has developed to one of the most reputed super-specialty hospitals in India. Medanta today serves patients from across the world for all major ailments | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals in Delhi, BLK serves patients from not just India, but from across the world.
Jaypee Hospital, Noida
Jaypee Hospital, Noida | Jaypee Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Delhi NCR | Jaypee has good medical team for specialties like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Manipal Hospital is a new and fast growing hospitals in Delhi NCR | Manipal has good medical team for specialties like Oncology, Cardiology and CTVS, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute, New Delhi
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute is a multi-specialty hospital which is well-known nationally and internationally. PSRI hospital is famous for its ambience, quality of care as well as high-level patient satisfaction.