Best Doctors in India for PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
- Dr. Harmeet Malhotra is one of the best Gynaecologists in India to consult all major, complex gynaecological surgeries, uterine bleeding, and cervical cerclage; in addition to the woman general health checkup.
- She is the specialist in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, practicing with Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- With over 40 years of vast experience in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dr. Malhotra specializes in vaginal, abdominal, and Laparoscopic surgeries, as well as Hysteroscopy. She had her first Hysteroscopic surgery at Apollo Hospitals in New Delhi.
- An expert in her field, Dr Usha Kumar has earned a reputation for herself in the medical industry, with over 25 years of proficient experience as a veteran Gynaecologist and Obstetrician.
- Having performed over 10,000 surgeries so far, Dr Usha has also managed to establish herself as a top notch gynaecologists in India.
- She is currently working as the Senior Consultant and Gynae Endoscopic surgeon at one of the most reputable medical institutes in India, Max Super Specialty Hospital.
- In New Delhi, Dr. Shakti Bhan Khanna is a well-known obstetrician and gynaecologist. She has over five decades of work expertise in academics and the arena.
- A specialized ‘Khanna’s Sling Operation’ technique for Vault Prolapse developed from her Obstetrics and Gynecology experience has received immense success.
- Dr. Khanna is working as a senior consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital and Apollo Cradle & Children’s Hospital since December 1995.
- She specializes in complex reproductive treatments, gynaecological laparoscopy, gyne-endocrinological treatment, infertility and high-risk pregnancies, and pelvic reconstructive surgery.
- Dr. Khanna has received many orations and felicitations.
- Dr. Sonia Malik is a renowned gynecologist and obstetrician in India specializing in IVF and ART.
- She is one of the best doctors in the country for fertility treatment and is an expert in all types of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
- She founded the Southend Fertility and IVF Center with the motive of helping infertile couples have a family, and the clinic is considered one of the best in India.
- She holds an extensive experience of 30+ years in Gynecology, Obstetrics and Infertility and specializes in various types of ARTs that includes IVF, ICSI and IMSI.
- Dr. Malik has performed over 8000 fertility procedures with around 25 IVF cycles and 20 IUI cycles every month.
- She practices at her clinic and at the same time is also associated with various other hospitals in India like Max Healthcare, Fortis La Femme and Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Along with ART cycles, she is also an expert in the treatment of premature ovarian failure, genital tuberculosis, reproductive endrocrinology and immunology.
- Dr. Malik has received numerous awards and accolades in her career for her contributions towards gynecology and IVF in India. She holds memberships of various medical and gynecological organizations as well.
- She believes in ethical practices and understands the need of every patient who undergoes the fertility procedures. With her expertise she makes sure that a person wanting a child does not go empty handed from her care.
- Dr Mukta Kapita has attained expertise in managing high-risk pregnancy, as well as laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries. She also excels in urogynaecoloical procedures with more than 20 years of experience in this field.
- She has traveled all over the country, and the world, and has been exposed to some of the best equipments and hospitals in this field.
- Along with her skill in uro gynecological and gynecological diseases, she is one of the best known experts in surgical intervention and pregnancy related problems in Delhi as well as Gurgaon.
- With 26 years of experience, she is also known for her professionalism and skill. Her calm, approachable and friendly demeanor is also why she is preferred by her patients.
- Dr. Sohani Verma is a well-known Gynecologist and Obstetrician in India, with approximately 22 years of experience in numerous treatments in these disciplines. Dr. Verma serves as a senior consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals.
- She specialises in infertility and IVF treatments, and she also founded a sperm bank in the hospital in 2002. She has 22 years of IVF and infertility experience in the UK and India.
- Dr. Sohani Verma worked as the Academic Coordinator for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in New Delhi.
- Dr. Sushma Sinha is a top Gynaecologist and Obstetrician in India, having over 35 years of experience. She is primarily a well-known name in infertility & IVF with an unrivalled success rate.
- Dr. Sinha specialises in the ovarian cyst, fibroid, endometriosis, and ablation laparoscopic procedures; hysteroscopic surgeries, vaginal surgeries, tubal reconstruction, Colposcopy, loop cone cervical biopsies, and fertility preservation surgeries.
- She works in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital as an obstetrician and gynaecologist.
- Dr. Sinha has also written articles for many medical publications and a book chapter titled “Effective Approach to Basic Evaluation of Subfertile Couples.”
- With experience of around 30 years, Dr Anuradha Kapur is a gynecologist based in Saket, Delhi, who is the director and head of the obstetrics and gynecology department at Max Super Specialty Hospital.
- She completed her MBBS in 1985 from the University of Delhi, and got her MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the same university. Known as one of the best gynecologists, obstetricians, and infertility specialists in Delhi, she has treated patients who have even suffered repeated IVF failures.
- She has been working with Max Hospital for several years, as a Senior Consultant. The hospital has awarded her with the Physician Appreciation Award for her efficiency, precision, dedication and compassion.
- With around 30 years of experience, Dr Geeta Chadha is one of the leading gynecologists in Delhi. She has worked at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals for around 22 years. Before she worked as a gynecologist at Kolmet Hospital as well as Sharma Nursing Home in New Delhi.
- She has multiple expertises such as minimally invasive surgery like organ preserving in women with benign gynae conditions plus infertility and high risk obstetrics.
- With an experience of over 25 years, Dr Manavita Mahajan has been a practicing obstetrician & gynecologist in Gurgaon. She is preferred by her patients and her professional competence and ethical standards has also earned her huge respect among the medical fraternity as well.
- Known for being a strong proponent of safe motherhood practices, she has worked to implement these practices in her hospital practice as well. Equally known for her laparoscopic surgical skills, she has also been a speaker and faculty on gynecological laparoscopy at several national conferences.
- One of the leading gynecologists of the city, she is also a trainer and faculty in various educational programs. Over the past few years, she has gained a loyal clientele, and is frequented by several celebrities and models as well.
- Her efficiency, dedication and the compassion she provides to her patients also attracts her patients from all over the world.
Best Hospitals in India for PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Fortis serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon | Founded by world-renowned Heart Surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Medanta has developed to one of the most reputed super-specialty hospitals in India. Medanta today serves patients from across the world for all major ailments | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals in Delhi, BLK serves patients from not just India, but from across the world.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Manipal Hospital is a new and fast growing hospitals in Delhi NCR | Manipal has good medical team for specialties like Oncology, Cardiology and CTVS, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute, New Delhi
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute is a multi-specialty hospital which is well-known nationally and internationally. PSRI hospital is famous for its ambience, quality of care as well as high-level patient satisfaction.
W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon
W Pratiksha Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital, excels in IVF, oncology, orthopedics, gynecology, dermatology & maternity. Equipped with cutting edge techinology, experienced & dedicated doctors, it is known to offer highest healthcare standard.