Best Doctors in India for Neurosyphilis Treatment
- Dr. Anoop Kohli is one of the well-known Neurologists in India, having 42 years of clinical experience.
- He is interested in the treatment of Migraine, Brain Haemorrhage, Paralysis, Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, Paraplegia, Fits, and Meningitis.
- Dr. Kohli is a senior consultant at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, and a pioneer, who first devised an intravenous thrombolytic treatment and developed the first Trans-Cranial Doppler Lab of India at Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Dr. Anoop Kohli is excellent at surgical intervention and therapies. He has contributed 40 publications to national and international journals.
- Arulselvan V L is one of the finest Neurologists in India, with an overall experience of nearly 33 years.
- Strokes and Epilepsy are the main areas of his interest.
- He has 19 years of experience as a specialist consultant, now working at Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- Arulselvan was bestowed with an Excellence Award for aptitude in Anatomy in his academics.
- He takes a holistic approach to treating conditions like Myelitis, Encephalitis, Meningitis, Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm, PSR, PBC, Brain Tumor Surgery, Sleep Disorders, and performs different therapies.
- Arulselvan also provides consultation at The Capstone Clinic in Nungambakkam.
- He has a periodical ‘JIAN’ under his name.
- Dr. Ashok Hande is a renowned neurosurgeon in Mumbai with expertise in management and surgical treatment of brain stroke, skull base tumor surgery, cerebral aneurysms and neuro rehabilitation.
- He holds an experience encompassing 25+ years and holds credit of pioneering neurosurgery in Mumbai by bringing in new and advanced neurosurgical procedures for brain and spine surgery.
- He holds credit of 300 AVMs, 1400 skull base tumor surgeries, 3600 surgeries for cranial and spinal trauma, 1200 lumbar prolapsed intervertebral disc surgeries, 800 cerebral aneurysmsand more than a 100 micro vascular decompressions.
- Prior to joining Fortis, Dr. Hande has been associated with other prestigious hospitals in Mumbai including Lilavati Hospital, Jaslok Hospital and KEM Hospital where he has undertaken various spine and neurosurgery cases.
- He has been teaching under graduate and post graduate students for more than 2 decades and is currently a Professor of neurosurgery at Jaslok Hospital.
- He holds various fellowship trainings in neurosurgery from well known medical hospitals of the world and is trained in X-knife Radio surgery from USA.
- Dr. Hande has done research and has been actively involved in such activities. He has numerous publications to his credit in the form of papers, articles and abstracts in renowned national and international journals.
- He regularly gets invited to conferences and seminars as a faculty and speaker and has presented papers on neurosurgery in such forums. His works and contributions have been greatly appreciated and recognized and received awards for his dedication.
- He also takes part in workshops and medical camps in various parts of Mumbai to provide neurosurgical care to the economically backward section of the society.
- Dr. Asis Kumar Bhattacharyya is a Consultant of Neurosurgery at Fortis Hospital, Anandpur in Kolkata.
- He holds an experience of 25+ years in Neurosurgery and finds interest in skull base surgery, vascular neuro surgery, neuro oncology and peripheral nerve surgery.
- His primary area of focus lies in complex brain and spine surgeries and has received his trainings in the process from premier institutes in India, USA and Canada. He is also experienced in minimally invasive and micro neurosurgery.
- He is known to be the best in the field of Neurosurgery in whole of East India and has been working towards developing better techniques for neurosurgical procedures.
- Dr. Bhattacharyya has taken up several complex cases of brain and spine surgeries in his career span exceeding two decades and has helped in the successful treatment of several patients with advance neurological disorders.
- He has been associated with various hospitals prior to joining Fortis and has helped in making the department of Neurosurgery in Fortis Kolkata one of the best in the entire country.
- Dr. Deepu Banerjee is a leading name in the field of Neurosurgery in India who possesses extensive skills in minimally invasive and micro neurosurgery.
- He has been practicing neurosurgery for over 28 years and is counted among the best microscopic neurosurgeons of the country.
- Apart from minimal invasive surgeries, his expertise lays in skull base surgery, brain tumors surgery, vascular surgery and spine surgeries and has handled numerous cases of brain and spine diseases and disorders.
- Dr. Banerjee is one of a kind neurosurgeon specializing in various neurosurgical procedures. He is also a Sugita fellow in micro-neuro surgery from Nagoya University, Japan.
- He has been part of various prestigious neurosurgery hospitals before joining Fortis in Mumbai. He is credited with establishing the centre of Neurosurgery at National Neurosciences Centre in Kolkata which is backed by FIENS.
- He holds memberships of prestigious medical associations of the world and is also invited regularly to attend the annual conferences of such organizations. He has chaired several sessions and also presented papers and articles on several instances during such annual gatherings.
- He is also an avid researcher and has several publications in his name in renowned national and international medical journals under the branch of neurosurgery. He also takes part in workshops and medical camps for neurology and neurosurgery to help the under privileged section of the economy.
- Dhanaraj is a recognized neurologist in India, currently practicing with Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- He has dedicated 35 years to managing neuromuscular and neurological disorders and academics. His interest lies in Brain Mapping, Brain Aneurysm Surgery, Laminectomy, Sciatica Pain Treatment, etc.
- Dhanaraj was awarded Life Time Achievement Award from Tamil Nadu DR.MGR University, Chennai for his exemplary services.
- He presented about 50 research papers and received awards for a couple of them. Dr. Dhanaraj also authored a book on Acute Cardiovascular disease.
- Geetha Lakshmipathy is one of the most renowned Neurologists in India with rich experience of more than 34 years. Her experience stretches across academic, research, clinical, and administrative work.
- She is currently working with Apollo Hospital as a senior consultant Neurologist following her retirement from Madras Medical College and Government General Hospital.
- Geetha Lakshmipathy offers the best medical services for Nerve and Muscle Disorders, Brain mapping, Spinal Disorders, Digital Subtraction Angiography, Epilepsy Treatment, Deep Brain Stimulation, skull surgery, Peripheral Neuropathy (Diabetic / CIDP/CIDP), etc.
- She also provides consultation at her clinic, Chennai Neuro Centre.
- Lakshmipathy presented or published many research studies at various places and guided students of DM-Neurology for their thesis.
- Dr. K Sridhar is a renowned Neurosurgeon currently associated with Global Hospitals in Chennai as the Director of the Institute of Neurosciences and Spinal Disorder.
- He has an experience of 35+ years in brain and spine surgery and has performed over 1000 complex brain tumor surgeries.
- His primary area of interest is skull base surgery, micro neurosurgery and spine surgery and is currently working on lesions of the brain stem.
- Dr. Sridhar has helped numerous patients with his skills and intelligence of neurosurgery and has been associated with various hospitals in the country while providing his services.
- Along with being an excellent neurosurgeon, he has spent most of the years of his career as a teacher helping under graduate and post graduate students.
- He is actively involved in research activities and has numerous articles and papers published in renowned national and international scientific journals. He has also written various textbooks on neurosurgery and is also on the editorial board of several neurosurgery journals.
- Dr. Madhusudan H V is an expert Neurosurgeon in South India with 22+ years of experience in neuro and spine surgery.
- He is currently the head of the department of Neurosciences in Global Hospital Bangalore and is also the chief consultant of neurosurgery in the hospital.
- With specialization in minimally invasive neurosurgeries, Dr. Madhusudan holds credit of more than 7000 neurosurgeries. He also finds interest in endoscopic interventions and frameless navigations.
- His interest also lies in spine surgeries and spinal interventions and is the first surgeon to perform lumbar disc replacement and interspinous device implantation in Karnataka in 2006.
- He has been part of other prestigious medical institutions prior to joining Global Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudalaya where he had a major role in starting the department of Neurosciences and also served as the Head of the unit.
- Dr. Madhusudan has received various awards and accolades for his contributions towards neurosurgery in India which also earned him Fellowships of prestigious neurosurgery hospitals of the world.
- With 18+ years of experience in the field of neurology, Dr Mukesh Kumar is one of the most prominent names in neuroscience, renowned for his expertise in the treatment of diseases like Myasthenia Gravis, Parkinson Disease, Botulism and Movement Disorders.
- He is Gold Medalist in MBBS from Banaras Hindu University, India.
Best Hospitals in India for Neurosyphilis Treatment
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Fortis serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon | Founded by world-renowned Heart Surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Medanta has developed to one of the most reputed super-specialty hospitals in India. Medanta today serves patients from across the world for all major ailments | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals in Delhi, BLK serves patients from not just India, but from across the world.
Jaypee Hospital, Noida
Jaypee Hospital, Noida | Jaypee Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Delhi NCR | Jaypee has good medical team for specialties like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Manipal Hospital is a new and fast growing hospitals in Delhi NCR | Manipal has good medical team for specialties like Oncology, Cardiology and CTVS, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Paras Hospital, Gurugram
Paras Hospital is a popular hospital in Gurugram, India. Paras Hospital caters to almost all major specialties | Contact for appointment & assistance!