Best Doctors in India for Myeloproliferative Disorders Treatment
- Dr. Vikas Dua is one of the best Pediatric Hemato Oncologist and Bone Marrow Transplant surgeons in India.
- He has more than 2 decades of experience in the field with over 200 pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant to his credit.
- His specialty lies in Pediatric haploidentical transplant and also finds interest in Bone Marrow Transplant for Leukemia and Thalassemia in pediatric patients.
- He received his training in Pediatric BMT from St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis and holds Fellowship in Pediatric BMT from the National University Hospital in Singapore. Both the centers are among the most prestigious cancer institutes of the world.
- Dr. Dua is an expert in Pediatric Hematology and handles some of the rarest and complex cases of pediatric malignancies.
- He regularly attends national and international conferences and cancer meetings to deliver lectures and present papers based on his research work.
- His works on Pediatric Hemato oncology and BMT have been highly appreciated and has also received several awards for the same.
- His works have been published in renowned national and international medical journals.
- Dr. Dharma Choudhary is a renowned Hemato Oncologist and is currently associated with BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. He serves as the Director and Senior Consultant at the department of Bone Marrow Transplant and Hematology.
- He has more than a decade of experience in the field and is one of the best doctors in India for Hemato-Oncology.
- He is an expert in bone marrow transplantation for leukemia in adults, stem cell transplant for leukemia and lymphoma (blood cancer) in adults and his expertise also lies in treatment of solid tumors and various benign blood disorders.
- Dr. Choudhary holds credit of performing some of the most complex bone marrow transplants of India and has several successful results to his name.
- He holds membership of medical organizations such as the Indian Society of Hematology and a Life membership of the Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine
- He has done several researches on the different types of blood cancer and has also published his work in world renowned national and international medical journals.
- Dr. Gaurav Kharya is one of India’s top paediatric haematologists. He has over 17 years of expertise and is affiliated with Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Dr. Kharya specialises in paediatric hemato-oncology, immunology, and bone marrow transplantation. He has extensive expertise in transplanting in children with benign or malignant blood abnormalities, immunological disorders, and other conditions both nationally and internationally.
- Dr. Kharya performed around 600 bone marrow transplants with his team. He undertook the first haploidentical bone marrow transplant for sickle cell disease in India. He also depleted TCR alpha beta CD 19 in invitro by haploidentical BMT in a 4-month-old baby with severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Dr. Satya Prakash Yadav is counted among the most experienced pediatric hemato oncologists in India. His primary focus lies in Pediatric Leukemia, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell transplantation.
- His experience exceeds over 20 years during which he has performed more than 400 bone marrow and blood transplant procedures. Among these he has also performed over 50 Haplo identical bone marrow transplants and 50 unrelated donor and cord transplants.
- Dr. Yadav’s specializes in Blood Cancer treatment, Bone Marrow Transplant, Medical Oncology and Stem Cell Transplant and has performed several such procedures with successful results.
- His primary area of expertise lies in the treatment of Pediatric Leukaemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Pediatric Blood disorders and has also treated several cases of Pediatric Hematological Malignancies.
- His expertise also lies in the treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Sickle Cell disease, Histiocytosis, Thalassemia and Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- Along with his work, Dr. Yadav has also taught and trained medical aspirants for the fellowship of National Board of Examinations in the field of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. Over 20 fellows under his guidance are serving as Consultants in reputed national and international institutes.
- He is also actively involved in research work and has over 600 citations to his credit. His works are regularly published in renowned national and international medical journals all over the world such as the British Journal of Hematology, Indian Journal of Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology Oncology Journal.
- Dr. Rahul Bhargava is a leading Hematologist and Bone Marrow Transplant specialist currently working in FMRI.
- He specializes in Haploidentical and unrelated match transplants and has performed over 400 Bone Marrow Transplants.
- He became the first doctor in India to introduce Stem Cell Transplant for Multiple Sclerosis in 2016.
- He has an experience of more than 20 years in Hematology, Pediatric Hemato Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant during which he has performed numerous BMTs with successful outcomes.
- He has international trainings in Voluntary Stem Cell and Umbilical cord transplant which he attained from Vancouver in Canada.
- Before joining FMRI, Dr. Bhargava was associated with Medanta and Artemis which are premier hospitals for cancer care in India. He had a major role in setting up the BMT and Hematology department in the said hospitals.
- Dr. Bhargava has revolutionized BMT and Hematology in India by setting up 8 low-cost stem cell transplant units in various hospitals all over India.
- With his team of oncology specialists, he performed the first Haploidentical Stem Cell transplant in a Faconi Anemia patient in India.
- He is constantly involved in research work and has published several papers, articles and abstracts in renowned national and international scientific journals.
- He is regularly invited as a faculty to speak at national and international seminars and conferences both in India and abroad.
- Dr Rahul Naithani is a reputed clinical haematologist currently employed with Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, New Delhi.
- After his return from Canada, Dr Naithani started his Hematology and Bone Marrow transplant program at Max healthcare and is known to have performed over 130 BMTs in the past.
- His incredible skills and proficient work experience is currently helping him indulge in scientific research with multiple publications to his credit helping the national and international medical industry greatly.
- Dr. Santanu Sen is amongst the top rated pediatric oncologists in India and highly skilled in the treatment of brain, blood, bone cancer and other types of blood disorders in children.
- He holds extensive experience of more than 16 years in the field of Pediatric Oncology during which he has taken up and treated several cases of malignant and benign tumors in children.
- A devoted oncologist, Dr. Sen has been associated with one of the renowned cancer hospitals of the world, the Royal Marsden Hospital in London. The hospital is credited with providing the best treatment for Leukemia, Lymphoma, brain cancers, blood disorders, pediatric cancers along with bone marrow transplant procedures for pediatrics.
- He is currently associated as a Consultant with Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai where he also heads the Pediatric Stem Cell Transplant Program. This program holds credit of performing Stem Cell Transplant on the youngest baby in the world (4 months for Neuroblastoma) as well as the youngest Thalassemia transplant in India (9 month old baby).
- Dr. Sen finds his interest mainly in the treatment of pediatric patients with Leukemia, Lymphoma, brain tumors and other types of blood disorders.
- He is among the few pediatric oncologists in India who not only treats blood related diseases but also is an expert in the treatment of bone and brain tumors.
- He has been closely associated with several renowned medical and oncology organizations and holds memberships of several such associations.
- He actively participates in cancer awareness programs and campaigns and is regularly invited to attend seminars and conferences for Pediatric Oncology in different parts of the world.
- Dr. Shishir Seth is a Hemato Oncologist and Bone Marrow Transplant specialist currently practicing at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- He has performed over 200 hematopoietic stem cell transplants successfully of which 40 included allogenic haploidentical transplants and antigen mismatch transplants. He has also performed 300 induction therapies for acute leukemia.
- Dr. Shishir Seth is an expert hematologist and hemato oncologist with an interest in the management and treatment of different blood diseases (benign and malignant).
- With an experience of 10+ years in Hematology and BMT, Dr. Seth has achieved several feats in his career that have gained him immense popularity and recognition.
- Dr. Shishir Seth is involved with research work as well and has numerous publications in his name in national and international journals.
- Dr. Amita Mahajan is an established pediatric oncologist in India. She is currently the senior consultant in Pediatric Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Mahajan has more than 25 years of experience in this profession and has assisted patients in recovering from health checkups, nutrition consultation for children, Bone Marrow Transplant, diabetes, and childhood injuries.
- Since Dr. Mahajan has expertise in Adolescent Medicine besides Pediatrics Oncology and Hematology, she also offers treatment for Menstrual Disorders in Adolescent Girls.
- Dr. Amita Mahajan is a fellow member of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health, UK Children’s Cancer Study Group, and did her MRCP from there.
- She is also a writer for many research papers and journals.
Best Hospitals in India for Myeloproliferative Disorders Treatment
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Fortis serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon | Founded by world-renowned Heart Surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Medanta has developed to one of the most reputed super-specialty hospitals in India. Medanta today serves patients from across the world for all major ailments | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals in Delhi, BLK serves patients from not just India, but from across the world.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram
Narayana Superspeciality Hospital is a world-class medical facility which caters to healthcare needs of NCR region. Equipped with world-class medical equipment and infrastructure, it ensures patients of providing a wide range of treatment.