Best Doctors in India for Mitral Valve Regurgitation Treatment
- Dr. Ashutosh Marwah is one of the best child heart specialist in India, having experience of over 26 years.
- The former Assistant Director of Jaypee Hospital is now practising at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi.
- He has expertise in treating complex cardiac defects, Interventional & perioperative cardiac catheterizations, dilatation stenting, fetal echocardiography, Aortic Aneurysm, and Stent implantation.
- His Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology from reputed hospitals like Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi, and Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, improvised his skills.
- Dr. Marwah published multiple research papers and articles in reputed medical journals of India and abroad. He is also a member of the Lions Club of Dar Es Salaam.
- Dr. Sandeep Attawar is a highly recognized Heart and Lung transplant surgeon in India currently associated with KIMS Hospital Hyderabad as Founder Director & Chair of Advanced Heart Failure, Terminal Lung Disease &The Solid Thoracic Organ Transplant Program
- He has over 2 decades of experience as a cardiac surgeon and has performed more than 10,000 cardiac surgeries in adult and pediatric patients.
- He specializes in all types of surgeries for adults as well as pediatric heart patients and finds interest in heart and lung transplant surgery, congenital heart surgery, Aortic aneurysm repair and implantation of heart failure devices.
- He has been part of several prestigious heart institutes in the country prior to joining Global Hospitals and has contributed immensely towards the cardiac department in each of the hospitals.
- Dr. Attawar is one of the few surgeons in India to partake cases of patients of all cases. He has the skill and expertise to perform the most complex of cardiac surgeries in pediatrics as well as adults.
- He is actively involved with NGOs and foundations for cardiac care such as the Being Human Foundation that provides free cardiac surgeries for children.
- He has performed some of the most complex cardiac surgeries on neonatals and infants and has been doing research to help premature babies with heart diseases and disorders.
- He holds memberships of prestigious medical associations of the world. He is invited regularly as a faculty to various medical conferences and seminars across the globe to deliver presentations and lectures on pediatric cardiac surgery and cardiac surgery in general.
- He has made enormous contributions in Pediatric heart surgery as well as robotic cardiac surgery which are evident from the publications he has to his credit in renowned medical journals.
- Dr Kulbhushan S. Dagar, a pioneer and an expert in the cardiology field earned his reputation through his exceptional performance in the field of complex congenital heart defects, especially for newborns.
- With over 21 years of experience, Dr. K.S. Dagar has dedicatedly performed complex surgical procedures by implementing innovative techniques and cutting-edge technologies in his procedures and is currently considered an asset to the cardiac industry, not just nationally, but internationally too!
- Dr. Krishna Subramony Iyer is one of the best Pediatric Cardiac surgeons in India and specializes in congenital heart diseases.
- He has been practicing pediatric cardiac surgery for over 3 decades and has performed more than 10,000 surgeries through various procedures like double switch operation TAPVC repairs, Fontan and Fontan, arterial switch and DORV.
- He has been associated with Escorts Heart Institute for a long time and is responsible for establishing the first pediatric cardiac care program in North India in 199
- His primary interest lies in the treatment of congenital heart defects and performed the first successful rapid two-stage arterial switch and double-switch surgeries in India.
- Dr. Iyer is among the very few pediatric cardiac surgeons in the country to perform neonatal and infant cardiac procedures. He specializes in complex neonatal cardiac surgeries as well as surgeries in malnourished children.
- He actively supports organizations that provide pediatric cardiac care and has been associated with such charities and associations that help the underprivileged children. He has been working with the principle to make pediatric cardiac surgery affordable and within the limits of the poorer sections without having to compromise on the quality.
- With an equal interest in research, Dr. Iyer has more than 100 publications on pediatric cardiac care in renowned national and international medical journals. He has also authored several books on pediatric and neonatal cardiac surgery.
- He attends conferences, seminars, meetings as a lecturer to deliver talks and present papers. He has chaired several sessions in the national and international forums for Pediatric Cardiac Surgery and organized workshops to promote pediatric and congenital heart surgery in India.
- Dr. Rajesh Sharma is one of the most experienced and widely acclaimed Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgeons specializing in pediatric cardiac surgery in India.
- He provides treatment for both adult and pediatric heart diseases and disorders and focuses primarily on complex congenital heart diseases.
- Dr. Sharma’s expertise lies in infant and Neonatal cardiac surgery, surgery for transposition of the great arteries, Fontan circulation, and acquired heart diseases.
- His experiences encompass over 3 decades during which he has performed over 20,000 heart surgeries including congenital heart disorders as well as acquired heart defects.
- Dr. Rajesh Sharma did his fellowship training in pediatric cardiovascular surgery from premier institutes in the USA and has used his knowledge and skills to take up several complex cardiac cases and deliver excellent results.
- Along with his practice, Dr. Sharma has also been involved in teaching and training undergraduate and postgraduate students and started his career as a faculty with AIIMS, Delhi. He has also mentored cardiac surgery trainees who are now well-established surgeons in various parts of India.
- Dr. Rajesh Sharma has contributed immensely to the field of pediatric cardiac surgery in India and has various publications to his name in renowned national and international scientific journals.
- Dr. K K Saxena is one of the top cardiologists in India, having nearly 36 years of experience in the field.
- He is a senior consultant for interventional cardiology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi.
- Dr. Saxena diagnoses and treats cardiovascular problems in kids and adults. He is specialized in balloon dilation of the mitral and pulmonary valves, the renal and peripheral arteries, and aortic coarctation.
- Dr. Saxena and his team performed several cardiac catheterisations and pacemaker implantations.
- Prior to joining Apollo hospital, Dr. Saxena worked at many national and international hospitals.
- He also completed research in interventional cardiology at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Australia.
- Dr. Muthukumaran C S is one of the finest Heart Specialists in India. He is an experienced Pediatric Cardiologist in India.
- The Medical practitioner has been associated with various reputed hospitals in India. The physician is currently working as a Consultant Paediatric Cardiology, Apollo Hospital, India. The doctor is a well-reputed and sought after medical expert.
- Dr. Muthukumaran C S has been associated with many hospitals over the course of his illustrious and experienced career.
- Dr. Rajeev Kumar Rajput is one of the best Cardiologists in India with nearly 23 years of experience. He is a clinical cardiologist engaged in diagnosing and treating cardiovascular diseases.
- Dr. Rajput is currently working as a senior consultant with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi and also offers patient care at the Heart & Gynae Clinic.
- Dr. Rajeev Kumar Rajput specializes in Angiography and Interventional Cardiology. The treatments provided involve Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries, Device Closure, and Valve replacement. He has expertise in Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Percutaneous Coronary Interventions, Endovascular Repair, Cardiac Catheterisation, Open Heart Surgery, and MV replacement.
- Dr. Rajput is credited of publishing several papers in noted medical journals.
- Dr. Snehal Kulkarni is a renowned pediatric cardiologist in Mumbai and is currently practicing in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- She specializes in the management and treatment of fetal cardiac diseases, non invasive pediatric cardiology and Adult Congenital heart diseases.
- She is an expert in Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiac Catheterization, Stent implantation, Cardiac Pathology and Balloon dilatation.
- She has more than 2 decades of experience in pediatric cardiology and has acquired her trainings from prestigious institutions in USA.
- Dr. Kulkarni has also worked as a professor and trainer for cardiology in prestigious medical institutions. She is a teacher for the DNB degree of Pediatric Cardiology of the National Board.
- With an equal interest in research, she has more than 40 publications to her credit in national and international journals. She has also authored and co-authored several chapters in medical textbooks.
- She holds memberships of prestigious medical associations and has served as the Secretary of the Pediatric Cardiac Society of India.
- Dr. K R Balakrishnan is a highly coveted cardiac surgeon in India and is probably the best heart transplant surgeon in the country.
- He has performed the largest number of heart transplants in the country that includes 180+ heart transplants, 23 lung transplants and 9 heart & lung transplant procedures. He performed the first permanent artificial heart transplant in India with HeartMate II LVAD.
- He has over 30 years of experience in the field and has the expertise to perform cardiac surgeries in patients of all ages. He has performed over 16000 cardiac surgeries for various types of heart diseases and disorders till date.
- He has performed several first cardiac surgeries in India that includes the first pediatric heart transplant on a 2 year old from Russia. He also did the first LVAD and HVAD pump transplant in India in 2012 and 2013 respectively.
- Dr. Balakrishnan made headlines when he revived a man with a heart transplant after his heart stopped beating for almost 45 minutes. He has performed several such complex and high risk surgeries in his career.
- He has played a pioneering role in starting the Center for Heart Failure Management in Fortis Malar, Chennai which is the very first center in the country for Comprehensive Cardiac care.
- His expertise lies in the management and treatment of patients with end-stage heart failure and also finds interest in other cardiac procedures such as CABG, heart transplant, beating heart bypass surgery and surgery for complex heart diseases.
- He is actively involved in research activities and works towards developing better techniques in cardiac surgery to make recovery faster. He has been involved with various institutions in order to develop continuous flow LVADs and Pulsatile.
- Dr. Balakrishnan is associated with academics and has over 30 publications to his name in renowned national and international medical journals. He has contributed chapters in various medical text books as well.
Best Hospitals in India for Mitral Valve Regurgitation Treatment
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon | Founded by world-renowned Heart Surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Medanta has developed to one of the most reputed super-specialty hospitals in India. Medanta today serves patients from across the world for all major ailments | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Fortis Escorts Hospital, New Delhi
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is one of the oldest and best Cardiac Centers in India. It has some of the best known interventional cardiologists & heart surgeons in India. It also has few other specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals in Delhi, BLK serves patients from not just India, but from across the world.
Jaypee Hospital, Noida
Jaypee Hospital, Noida | Jaypee Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Delhi NCR | Jaypee has good medical team for specialties like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Manipal Hospital is a new and fast growing hospitals in Delhi NCR | Manipal has good medical team for specialties like Oncology, Cardiology and CTVS, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute, New Delhi
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute is a multi-specialty hospital which is well-known nationally and internationally. PSRI hospital is famous for its ambience, quality of care as well as high-level patient satisfaction.