Best Doctors in India for Metabolic Syndrome Treatment
- Dr. Ambrish Mithal is an endocrinologist and the Chairman and Head of Endocrinology and Diabetes at Max Healthcare, Saket, New Delhi; he started working in December 2019.
- One of the most renowned names in the field of Endocrinology, Dr. Ambrish Mithal is considered to be a thought leader in the medical community.
- Before joining Max Healthcare, he was Chairman, Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes, at Medanta the Medicity. There, he led the Endocrinology and Diabetes division from 2009 to 2019. Before that, he worked at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, and Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- More recently, in 2019, Dr. Mithal has been nominated to the Governing Council of the National Health Authority, the apex body involved in implementing the ambitious population health coverage plan of the government. He has also been appointed (honorary) President, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur.
- Mithal was awarded the International Osteoporosis Foundation President’s Award in March 2016. In March 2017, Dr. Mithal was awarded the Dr. B C Roy Award by the President of India for his contribution to the development of endocrinology in India. He has won numerous awards from medical and social bodies throughout his career.
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Jhingan is a Doctor who has devoted his life to treating chronic diabetes patients.
- He is having an experience of 33 years in this arena.
- He is presently practicing in BLK MAX Hospital, Delhi.
- He completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1974, FICA from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1975 and MD – General Medicine from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1997.
- He is known for rendering health education for the prevention and treatment of Diabetes Education
- Dr Dheeraj Kapoor is a well-known Endocrinologist in New Delhi.
- He is the chief endocrinologist in the Artemis Hospital of Gurgaon.
- He expertise in treating diabetes related complications.
- After completing his MBBS & Masters in Medicine, he did his DM Endocrinology from the famous Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi.
- He is an active member of various renowned organizations such as the Association of Physicians of India, Endocrine Society of India, and Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India, and the Indian Thyroid Society.
- Dr. Manish Gutch is a well-trained Endocrinologist with specialization in Diabetes & Metabolism, Osteoporosis, Menopause, and Hormonal Disorders.
- He is presently working at Medanta Hospital as the director and HOD of the department of endocrinology.
- Before joining Medanta he was working with Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS).
- Dr. Gutch’s high intellectual capacity is reflected through his outstanding achievement of three Gold medals during the successful completion of MBBS (RD Gardi Medical College, Ujjain, MP), MD – Medicine (King George’s Medical University, Lucknow) and DM – Endocrinology & Metabolism (LLRM Medical College, Meerut) respectively.
- Dr. Rajendiran N is currently associated as Senior Diabetic Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
- He holds experience of more than 3 decades and expertise in diabetic consulting for chronic patients.
- He specializes in Gestational Diabetes, Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes.
- He is the secretary of the Diabetes Association of India (Southern Chapter) and Founder President of Madras Medical College Diabetes Alumni Association.
- Dr. Mohammada Asim Siddiqui is one of the best endocrinologists in India. He has an experience of over 26 years in the field. Dr. Siddiqui is active as senior consultant endocrinologist with Apollo Centre for Obesity, Diabetes, & Endocrinology, New Delhi.
- He specializes in Internal Medicine & manages Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders, skin allergies, and Piles Treatment.
- His interest in Diabetes mainly focuses on young and gestational diabetes & Post transplant & post-metabolic surgery diabetes.
- Dr. Siddiqui is also involved in various clinical researches and has penned more than 50 articles in national international journals.
- Dr. I.P.S. Kochar is one of the best Pediatric Endocrinologists in India, having over 36 years of experience. He is a senior consultant for Pediatric Endocrinology at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Kochar is specialised in the treatment of Growth disorders, metabolic disease, Dyslipidemia, Thyroid Disorders, Osteoporosis, Jaundice, and other Endocrinology problems in children and adolescents. One can also consult Dr. Kochar for weight & height and diabetes management.
- He published numerous writing for many national and international journals.
- Dr. Atul Luthra is a senior consultant in the arena of diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
- He is attached with Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon and is widely known for successful treatment of chronic diabetic patients.
- He is an excellent teacher and an author. He is widely known for delivering guest lectures in various state and national level conferences.
- He is a prolific speaker and orator, who has a special contribution in diabetes outreach of India.
- He is the author of four highly appreciated books, “ECG made Easy” and “ECHO made Easy” for medical students and “You & Your Heart” and “You & Your Blood Pressure” for educating the general population.
- Dr. C. M. Batra is currently associated as Senior Consultant with Department of Endocrinology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- He specializes in Diabetic, Thyroid, Obesity, Reproductive Disorder, Bone and Metabolism
- He is a member of RSSDI, Endocrine Society of India and American Endocrine Society
- Sruti Chandrasekaran is an American board certified endocrinologist and diabetologist practicing at the Dr. Rela Institute in Chennai.
- She is a senior consultant at the Rela Institute, who has treated innumerable diabetic patients.
- Ever since she moved back from University of Maryland she has been heading the endocrine department and manages various endocrine inpatient and outpatient consults.
- The centre is busy with transplant related work and she is actively involved in transplant endocrinology work.
- She also runs the inpatient diabetes consults and has implemented protocols to manage diabetes for inpatients.
Best Hospitals in India for Metabolic Syndrome Treatment
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Fortis serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon | Founded by world-renowned Heart Surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Medanta has developed to one of the most reputed super-specialty hospitals in India. Medanta today serves patients from across the world for all major ailments | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Rela Hospital, Chennai
Rela Hospital is designed to provide highly specialized care in all specialties with a special focus on the care of critically ill patients and multi-organ transplantation. Established under the formidable leadership of Dr. (Professor) Mohamed Rela, a world-renowned surgeon in the field of liver surgery and transplantation
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals in Delhi, BLK serves patients from not just India, but from across the world.
Jaypee Hospital, Noida
Jaypee Hospital, Noida | Jaypee Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Delhi NCR | Jaypee has good medical team for specialties like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Manipal Hospital is a new and fast growing hospitals in Delhi NCR | Manipal has good medical team for specialties like Oncology, Cardiology and CTVS, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!