Best Doctors in India for Lip Cancer Treatment
- Dr. P. K. Das is one of the best Oncologist in India with an extensive career as the Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist, the Haemato- Oncologist and Academic Coordinator, Dept of medical oncology at the Apollo Cancer Institute in New Delhi.
- With over 13 years of experience at the Apollo Hospital, Dr.P.K. Das has been diligently treating patients and proactively contributing to the medical sector by working alongside topmost doctors in medical oncology.
- Dr. Dipanjan Panda is one of the well-known medical oncologists in India, having 15 years of expertise in treating bone and soft tissue cancers and gastrointestinal cancers.
- He is credited with starting the country’s first anticancer departments and PDCC program. Dr. Panda developed a medical oncology unit at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi, in association with the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences. He is currently working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi as a Senior Consultant, Medical Oncology.
- Dr. Panda has written twenty peer-reviewed papers in national and international journals. He has presented numerous talks at global forums.
- Dr. Amit Agarwal is a highly successful Medical Oncologist with over two decades of experience.
- He is currently associated with BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital in New Delhi where he is serving as the Director and HOD of the department of Medical Oncology.
- His primary focus lies on pain management in cancer patients and provides treatment specifically for the management of early stages of Hodgkin’s disease and Non Hodgkin Lymphoma, Non Metastatic Ewing’s Sarcoma, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and emergency medications for cancer patients.
- Dr. Agarwal has been part of other prestigious cancer hospitals where he has helped in the treatment of patients with various types and rare cases of cancer.
- He holds memberships of renowned medical organizations and actively participates in seminars, conferences and workshops for cancer both in India and foreign countries.
- He is an esteemed member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Vaid is a reputed Medical Oncologist in India with an expertise in the treatment of blood, lungs, skin, breast and gastro intestinal cancers.
- He is famously known for performing among the first 25 bone marrow transplants in a private hospital in India.
- His primary area of focus lies in Leukemia, Lymphoma, Solid tumors and the treatment of organ- specific benign and malignant tumors.
- He prefers to treat his patients using non-surgical and pain free techniques that includes hormone therapy, biological therapy, targeted therapy and chemotherapy.
- Dr. Vaid is counted amongst the top Medical Oncologists of the country which is evident with his 30+ years of experience in the field. He is also among the few Oncologists in India specializing in both adult and pediatric care.
- He has been associated with some of the best hospitals for treatment of cancer in the country that includes Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences and Artemis Health Institute.
- He has a number of papers and clinical research to his credit that has been published in prestigious national and international medical journals.
- He is a member of several medical associations and actively organizes and participates on seminars and workshops for cancer awareness on a regular basis. His work has been highly recognized both in India and other countries of the world.
- For his contribution towards medicine in India, he won the fourth highest civilian award, the Padma Shri in the year 2009.
- Dr. Hari Goyal had the privilege to work in the two best Cancers in India. He started his career in the field of Oncology at Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai & did the prestigious course of DM from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- Currently, he is the head of Oncology unit comprising some of the finest oncologists in the country. The team effort gives an edge & advantage to the patients’ management.
- His contribution to oncology is immense & has developed drugs for management of chemotherapy side effects. This development has helped millions of cancer patients since 2004. He was a part of large number of clinical trials of cancer research including one of the FDA audited trial. He has many prestigious awards to his credit which reflect his dedication, in- depth knowledge & collaboration with other departments to cure cancer.
- Immunotherapy in cancer is evolving very rapidly and a large number of patients are getting significant improvement in quality of life. Experience of these drugs in patients as well as in pivotal international clinical trials has made him one of the forerunners in the quest to control disease through immunotherapy. In depth knowledge & intent of these molecules is immense & it directs him to select patients who can be benefited or not from immunotherapy. Presently he is running clinical trial on a variety of cancer drugs.
- An expert of traditional drugs to recent advances, he is a hope, constant support & a friend of cancer patients & their families. He is adored by one & all.
- Dr. Vinod Raina is among the top and renowned Medical Oncologists in India with more than 37 years of extensive experience in the field.
- His primary expertise lies in Chemotherapy and is the first to perform high-dose chemotherapy in India. He also performed the first peripheral blood stem cell transplant in India.
- Prior to joining FMRI, he has been part of other renowned cancer hospitals such as All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) where during the last decade he has performed the largest number of cancer-related transplants in India.
- He has performed more than 250 bone marrow transplants and over 70 allotransplants for different types of cancers.
- He has worked and provided his expertise to various hospitals and medical institutes both in India as well as abroad. During his stint at AIIMS, he was the Principal investigator of over 50 projects.
- He has been conducting the DM course for Medical Oncology since the last 15 years and has trained more than 60 students who are now well known Consultants in the best cancer hospitals.
- Dr. Raina’s expertise also lies in the treatment of breast, lungs, gastrointestinal cancers, solid cancers and blood cancers i.e. Chronic and Acute Leukemia and Lymphomas.
- He has a keen interest in research works and has more than 200 publications in national and international medical journals worldwide.
- Dr Rahul Naithani is a reputed clinical haematologist currently employed with Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, New Delhi.
- After his return from Canada, Dr Naithani started his Hematology and Bone Marrow transplant program at Max healthcare and is known to have performed over 130 BMTs in the past.
- His incredible skills and proficient work experience is currently helping him indulge in scientific research with multiple publications to his credit helping the national and international medical industry greatly.
- Dr. Manish Singhal is a renowned Medical Oncologist from India practising the best cancer treatment for over 17 years.
- He is a gold medalist doctor who received specialised training in haematopoietic stem cell transplantation from world-renowned BMT specialists. Currently, he is associated as a Consultant in Medical Oncology at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Singhal is specifically interested in gastrointestinal cancer, GU, breast cancer, leukaemia, and lung cancer. He excels in all modalities of chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and the management of oncological emergencies, along with patient medical care.
- He is proactive in sharing his vital expertise through a range of activities, talks, articles, and conventions.
- Dr Shilpi Sharma is a highly experienced surgeon and oncologist who has previously worked in prestigious institutions such as Tata Memorial Hospital, and National Cancer Institute.
- Throughout her career, she has conducted various high quality researches in the field of head and neck cancers. She has also been part of various randomized and non randomized trials, and has also been involved in clinical and translational research.
- She is also a member of ICMR guideline committee which formulated the ICMR guidelines on tongue cancers. She is also member of many prestigious professional bodies,
- She has also delivered lectures, moderated sessions, and has participated in panel discussions and has also done surgical demonstrations, at several reputed national and international conferences. She has also been involved in training of younger doctors and nurses.
Best Hospitals in India for Lip Cancer Treatment
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Fortis serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon | Founded by world-renowned Heart Surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Medanta has developed to one of the most reputed super-specialty hospitals in India. Medanta today serves patients from across the world for all major ailments | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals in Delhi, BLK serves patients from not just India, but from across the world.
Jaypee Hospital, Noida
Jaypee Hospital, Noida | Jaypee Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Delhi NCR | Jaypee has good medical team for specialties like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Manipal Hospital is a new and fast growing hospitals in Delhi NCR | Manipal has good medical team for specialties like Oncology, Cardiology and CTVS, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute, New Delhi
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute is a multi-specialty hospital which is well-known nationally and internationally. PSRI hospital is famous for its ambience, quality of care as well as high-level patient satisfaction.