Best Doctors in India for Kidney Tumors Treatment
- With over 35 years of experience, Dr Anant Kumar is one of the finest urology and kidney transplant doctors in India, currently functioning as the Chairman of Uro-Oncology, Robotics & Kidney Transplantation at the Max Hospital at Saket New Delhi.
- Dr. Kumar specializes in Kidney Transplantation, Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Urology, Reno vascular Hypertension, Laparoscopic Urology, Urological Oncology, Laser Urological Surgery and Reconstructive Urology.
- He has performed over 3500 kidney transplant and over 2000 lap donors nephrectomy procedures over span of 3 decades.
- Dr. Gagan Gautam is the Head of the department of Uro Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Max Institute of Cancer Care, Saket
- He is considered among the best Uro Oncology surgeons of the country and has performed more than 700 surgeries related to kidney, prostate and urinary bladder cancer.
- He has worked at the leading cancer centers of the world and also trained at some of the best cancer hospitals.
- He is renowned for using robotic procedures during uro cancer surgeries and is among the very few doctors in India who are highly skilled in Robotic uro surgery.
- Along with Robotic procedures, Dr. Gautam is also highly skilled in open, endoscopic and laparoscopic surgeries for kidney, bladder and prostate cancers.
- He has been associated with some of the best cancer hospitals in India where he has helped in the setting up of robotic surgery procedures for urological cancers.
- He regularly gets invited to attend conferences and deliver presentations of Uro Oncology. He has performed live demonstration of several urological procedures in such national and international meetings as well.
- He is also involved in research and has more than 7 publications to his credit in renowned national and international scientific journals.
- He aims to provide the best and affordable treatment for urological cancers to all his patients and actively takes part in cancer awareness campaigns and workshops.
- Dr. Vipin Arora is a well-known Urologist in Delhi who has been practising for more than 30 years.
- Currently, he is working as a senior consultant for Urology & Andrology at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Arora specializes in prostate diseases, Uro-Oncological surgeries and laparoscopy procedures. He is the frontrunner of Robotically- assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy Urologic oncology.
- Dr. Arora pioneered the Robotic Prostate Surgery technique in India.
- He also offers CAPD, Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, Flexible Ureteroscopy, Laser treatment, Polycystic Kidneys treatment, Cadaver and Live Renal Transplant, GU prosthetics, Stress Incontinence surgery TVT TOT, and TURP.
- One of the outstanding doctors in the field of Urology, Dr Anshuman Agarwal has spent 23+ years perfecting Robotic surgery and Laparoscopic surgery for urological cancer in India.
- He is an expert in minimal access surgery which includes Holmium laser surgery for Prostate (HOLEP) and PCNL, RIRS for stones.
- He has been a Senior consultant in Fortis Hospital, RG Stone Hospital and Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and is currently functioning as Senior consultant Urologist with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi which is a state of the art urology facility.
- He has performed over 200 robotic surgeries for Prostate Cancer, Kidney and Bladder and is known as one of the most renowned urologists in New Delhi.
• Dr. Sujit Chaudhary is one of the best Pediatric Urologists in Delhi, India.
• He has been practicing for over 25 years and is currently working as a consultant for Pediatric Urology & Director of the Apollo Institute of Pediatric Sciences, New Delhi.
• Dr. Chaudhary also won many awards for his contributions to the field.
• The doctor and his team established a premier robotic paediatric urology programme in the Asia-Pacific.
• His unit takes care of newborn surgeries, robotic surgery, minimally invasive surgery, and many other subspecialties of the field.
• Dr. Chaudhary’s published peer reviews and citations complemented his experiences. He has written about 90 peer reviews and 350 citations.
- Dr Sanjay Gogoi is currently the Head of the Department of Urology, at Manipal Hospitals, Dwarka. Having over 20 years of experience, Dr Sanjay Gogoi is a well-known name in the field of urology. In the field of renal transplantation, Dr Gogoi is an expert in minimally invasive transplant techniques of Laparoscopic and Robotic Assisted Transplantation.
- He is also trained in Robotic surgery at da Vinci Training Center, Intuitive Surgical, California. With over six years of experience in doing Robotic Cancer surgeries of the Kidney, Bladder, Prostate, Adrenal etc. , he is an expert in Robotic reconstructive procedures of kidneys, ureters and bladder, as well, in adults as well as pediatric patients.
- His strength in Reconstructive urology has few parallels in the world and his department is considered a referral center for complicated urethral strictures, neobladders, phalloplasties, congenital defects, neo-vaginas, anti-incontinence procedures and genito-urinary fistulas. Also known for his humanitarian works, Dr Gogoi has also rehabilitated several hundred war victims with genito-urinary trauma from Sri Lanka and Middle East.
- Dr. Rajesh Taneja is one the best Urologists in India, having experience of more than 27 years in the specialization. He is practising at Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi as a senior consultant.
- Dr. Taneja specializes in surgeries to correct Congenital anomalies of urinary organs; Phimosis, PUJ Obstruction, Megaureter, Hydronephrosis, Vesicoureteric reflux (VUR), Hypospadias, Posterior Urethral Valves (PUV), Ectopia vesicae, and others.
- He is formally trained in the Robotic Surgical system and is one of the few urologists performing Robotic urological surgeries in India.
- Dr. Taneja has expertise in the Holmium Laser Enucleation of prostate technique.
- He has written numerous papers in national and international scientific publications.
- He also authored a book titled ‘Interstitial Cystitis’.
- Dr. Rajiv Yadav is a reputed urologist in India with great experience in Prostate, Kidney & Urinary bladder disorders.
- He is currently supervising a team of Urologists at Fortis Memorial Research Institute.
- His clinical focus is on Robot-assisted Laparoscopic Surgery for Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer and Urinary bladder cancers.
- Dr Rajiv Yadav and his team of urologists have performed thousands of successful surgeries and have received many awards and accolades.
- He completed his training from the most prestigious institutes including AIIMS, Delhi & Weill Cornell Medical & New York Presbyterian Hospital, USA.
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Rawat is the best Urologist in India, having a grand experience of 42 years in the field.
- His services extend into prostrate laparoscopy, TUIP, TURP, minimally invasive surgery, etc.
- He is practising as a consultant with the Department of Urology at Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Dr. Rawat specializes in neuromuscular disorders, Andrology, and complex urological surgeries. He is an expert doctor for Andrology, Endourology, Uro oncology, Reconstructive Urology, Female Urology and Pediatric Urological treatment.
- Dr. Rajesh Ahlawat is one of India’s top kidney transplant surgeons, who has worked in leading Institutions of North India and has established successful Minimally Invasive Urology programs including Robotic surgery and Kidney Transplant services with excellent outcomes comparable to the best in the world.
- Throughout his career, Dr. Ahlawat has initiated and established four successful Urology and Renal Transplant programs in India, at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, at Fortis Hospitals, New Delhi, and Medanta, the Medicity, Gurgaon. He has spearheaded the busiest Minimally Invasive Urology services in India at of his workplaces.
- An accomplished minimally invasive surgeon, he has also been invited as guest faculty for live demonstration of variety of laparoscopic and robotic surgeries like Pyeloplasty, Partial Nephrectomy, Radical Prostatectomy, Radical Cystectomy and Kidney Transplantation surgeries at live surgery workshops held around the world.
- He is also known for pioneering the world’s first Robotic Kidney Transplant (RKT) with regional Hypothermia technique. This was done in collaboration with Prof. Mani Menon’s team from Vattikuti Urology Institute (VUI) at Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, USA. He is also known for his efforts to spread the robotic technique around the world.
- Dr. Ahlawat is also a recipient of President’s Gold Medal by USI in 2016. He was honored with the title of Honorary Lecturer by the University College London Hospitals (UCLH), U.K. in 1995 during his stint at Institute of Urology and Nephrology. Dr. Ahlawat has also served at Board of Directors of Endourology Society.