Best Doctors in India for Kidney Biopsy Treatment
- Dr. Salil Jain, MBBS, MD, DNB (Nephrology), is a renowned name in the field of Nephrology.
- He is well known name in Delhi and Gurgaon and is considered one of the best nephrologist in Gurgaon and Delhi region.
- He is the director of Department of Nephrology in FMRI Hospital in Delhi.
- He has more than 21 years of experience.
- He has worked at some of the leading hospitals such as Fortis Vasant Kunj.
- Salil Jain is an exceptional clinician having several national and international publications to his credit.
- Dr. Colonel Akhil Mishra is currently working as Sr. Consultant, Nephrology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital,New Delhi. He is known for establishing the department of Nephrology and Transplant in Apollo Hospital in 1995. He has more than 35 years of experience in his field.
- Prior to this he was working in the Army Medical Corps for 28 years (1965-1993), where he held the position of Senior Advisor in Medicine and Nephrology. He is also known for conducting the First Kidney Transplant of the Indian Armed Forces at Army Hospital, Delhi in 1991.
- Dr. Mishra took pre mature retirement at the rank of Colonel in the year 1993. Subsequently, he established Department of Nephrology in Escorts Research & Referral Hospital. He had been awarded the Vishishat Seva Medal by the President of India in 1980. He started the first kidney transplant in Army and Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
- Throughout his career, he has been awarded Star Performer Consultant three times, at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Jan 2013, Sept 2014 & Jan 2015.
- He has also been honored in 2013, by His Holiness the Dalai Lama for his dedicated work in the field of Kidney transplantation. He was also felicitated by the Indian Society of Nephrology (North Zone) with the Life Time achievement Award in Nephrology on 23rd Jan.2015 for his huge contribution to the growth of Nephrology.
- One of well-known nephrologists in the NCR region, Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi is trained as a Fellow (International Pediatric Nephrology Association Fellowship) and Senior Resident in Pediatric Nephrology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences and Division of Pediatric Nephrology and Transplant Immunology, Cedars Sinai Medical Centre, Los Angeles, California.
- Throughout his career, he has been actively involved in the care of children with all kinds of complex renal disorders, including nephrotic syndrome, tubular disorders, urinary tract infections, hypertension, chronic kidney disease, and renal transplantation. He has been a part of an 8-member writing committee for the guidelines of Steroid Sensitive Nephrotic Syndrome and Expert committee involved in the formulation of guidelines of Pediatric Renal Disorders including Steroid Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome and urinary tract infections.
- He also has more than 30 indexed publications in Pediatric Nephrology and chapters in reputed textbooks including Essential Pediatrics and “Pediatric Nephrology”. He is a part of Editorial Board of “World Journal of Nephrology” and “eAJKD- Web version of American Journal of Kidney Diseases”. In addition, he is a reviewing for Pediatric Nephrology related content for various Pediatric and Nephrology journals.
- Dr. Sunil Prakash is one of the best nephrologists in Delhi. He is the Director of the Nephrology Department at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi.
- Among the various activities done by Dr. Sunil Prakash, best kidney specialist in Delhi, the diagnosis and treatment of urinary infections, nephritis, kidney stones, chronic kidney disease and cystic kidney diseases stand out.
- In addition, it is he who can guide, indicate and monitor the treatment of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and kidney transplantation.
- As one of the leading nephrologists in Delhi, he is well – experienced in all aspects of general nephrology.
- The key specialties of Dr. Sunil Prakash are Dialysis and Renal Failure. Today, he is considered as one of the Top Nephrologists in Delhi for kidney transplant.
- He brings with him over 30 years of experience both in India and abroad.
- He has successfully conducted countless hemodialysis sessions, assisted more than 300 renal transplants.
- He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of staghorn calculus, nephrotic syndrome, hydronephrosis, etc.
- He has rich experience in the post-operative management of patients who have undergone kidney transplant procedure.
- One of Delhi’s most prominent and Transplant physicians in Delhi, Dr Nayak was founder of the Nephrology Department at the Institute of Liver and Billiary Sciences.
- Throughout her career, she has been actively involved in clinical research. Her research in the field of kidney transplantation, TB and liver disease in patients, has made a significant impact on improving protocols in India.
- Also a certified nephro-pathologist, Dr Nayak is considered an authority in the field of transplantation and hepatitis, in patients with chronic kidney disease.
- She also has numerous publications
- Dr. Sanjiv Jasuja is a Nephrologist & Transplant Physician at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar and at Apollo Hospitals, Noida. Along with an MBBS, his educational qualifications include an MD in Medicine, a DNB in Nephrology, and an MNAMS in Nephrology.
- His 22 years of medical practice is highlighted with his memberships in various prestigious national and international medical societies including Indian Society of Nephrology, Indian Society of Organ Transplant, Indian Society of Critical Care, Indian Society of Clinical Research, International Society of Nephrology, and European Dialysis & Transplant Society.
- Dr. Sanjiv Jasuja maintains a dedicated medical practice which is evident by his busy schedule in switching between the two branches of Apollo Hospitals, which he manages efficiently. Due to his firm hand and calm demeanor during operation, he has earned a respect among his patients which is evident by his high patient satisfaction rate.
- Dr. D. K. Agarwal is a well-known nephrologist, who is currently associated with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, as a Senior Consultant in Nephrology. For over 20 years, he has been involved in nephrology, with indoor as well as outdoor patients.
- He specializes in Renal Transplant, haemodialysis, CAPD and all kidney problems and diseases along with critical kidney patients with emergency management
- He also specializes in handling kidney patients due to Diabetes and Hypertension. He has also published 59 papers national and international.
- Dr. Agarwal is also a life member of several renowned societies such as Association of Physicians of Indian; Indian Society of Electrocardiology; Indian Society of Nephrology; Indian Society of Organ Transplantation, Hyderabad Transplant forum and Indian Association of Clinical Medicine 1994.
- Dr. Kailash Nath Singh is one of the best Nephrologists working in New Delhi, Delhi. Dr. K.N. Singh is currently working as a leading Senior Consultant in Nephrology & Multi Organ Transplant unit at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Prior to this Dr. Kailash was in various reputed Hospital of Country like Nazarth Hospital, Allahabad (Home Town), Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, PGI Chandigarh, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital & PSRI Hospital Delhi as Trainee & Consultant in Department of Nephrology & Kidney Transplant.
- Dr. Singh has over 20 years experience in his field. Dr. Singh has been invited to various National & International conferences as a Speaker, Chairperson and as a Delegates. Dr. Singh Scientific works have been published in Several Indian & International Journals. He has also been facilitated recently by his Holiness “DALAI LAMA” for his excellent work in Kidney Transplant.
- Dr. Shyam B Bansal is Associate Director in Medanta’s Institute of Nephrology and Kidney Transplant. He has been Accoladed with best Oral paper award in 2005 at Indian Society of Nephrology Conference on `Treatment of Hepatitis C Infection’ in Kidney Transplant recipients.
- Dr. Bansal is also known for establishing the department of Nephrology at Medical College Gwalior in 2006. Subsequently he has worked as consultant in Fortis hospital and has been part of Medanta institute of Nephrology since its inception in 2009. Apart from that, he has published extensively in field of kidney transplantation also has the honor of publishing first case report of kidney transplantation in an HIV positive patient in India.
- Dr. Dinesh Khullar is currently the Chairman, Department of Nephrology, and Renal Transplant Medicine at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi. He is responsible for development, physician hiring, quality control, clinical governance, credentialing, and academic activities of DNB and clinical fellowship program as well as research activities.
- With an experience of over 25 years as a renal transplant physician, he has been associated with over 5000 successful kidney transplants in his career. Out of these, more than 1200 were performed at Max Hospital, Saket. This includes among the most challenging transplants, such as ABO-incompatible, transplantations in highly sensitized recipients, and high-risk transplants associated with significant comorbidities.
- In addition to this, Dr. Dinesh Khullar is credited for setting up of an online hemodiafiltration unit for the first time in North India for advanced and state of the art dialysis. Dr. Khullar has been associated with various research activities and has been a national lead investigator in many clinical trials, including the landmark DAPA-CKD and Transform, besides many others. He has numerous publications to his credit in national as well as international journals and has also edited the book “Lupus Nephritis-Pathogenesis & Current management.”
Best Hospitals in India for Kidney Biopsy Treatment
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Apollo serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Fortis is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Fortis serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon | Founded by world-renowned Heart Surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Medanta has developed to one of the most reputed super-specialty hospitals in India. Medanta today serves patients from across the world for all major ailments | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi | India’s premier Super Specialty Hospital, Max New Delhi is specialized in all general and advanced medical interventions. Max serves patients from across the world | Contact for Appointment & assistance
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals, Artemis Hospital is often counted among the top 10 Hospitals in India. Artemis serves patients from across the world.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi | One of the top Super-Specialty Hospitals in Delhi, BLK serves patients from not just India, but from across the world.
Jaypee Hospital, Noida
Jaypee Hospital, Noida | Jaypee Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Delhi NCR | Jaypee has good medical team for specialties like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai | One of the largest super-specialty hospitals in India, Kokilaben Hospital has an excellent medical team for all major super-specialties | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Manipal Hospital is a new and fast growing hospitals in Delhi NCR | Manipal has good medical team for specialties like Oncology, Cardiology and CTVS, Orthopedics etc | Contact for Appointment & assistance!
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute, New Delhi
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute is a multi-specialty hospital which is well-known nationally and internationally. PSRI hospital is famous for its ambience, quality of care as well as high-level patient satisfaction.